My first grow

So this journal is coming to a close shortly.

Caterpillar wrecked havoc on the clones, although I hit with the neem oil in time to prevent a total loss, there was still a LOT of bud eaten by those damn things!

The sour diesel has/had an infestation, but I got it earlier and so they haven't been able to pwn the hell out of her. Some of the buds still got a bit ruined and some got burnt from too much neem oil on em...

Anyways, I'll be starting a new journal soon titled "SKS, Some Kinda Sativa, outdoors" or something like that.

I'm going to try out hydroponics next time.

There's still a BIG bud that's still untouched by insects so far, thankfully, on junior. The sour diesel has a few more...

Pics tomorrow of the beaten girls.

So here's some pics of the clones. Junior (headband) and the Sour Diesel.

DSCF10071.JPG

DSCF10091.JPG

DSCF1010.JPG

DSCF1015.JPG

DSCF10201.JPG

DSCF1021.JPG

DSCF10221.JPG

DSCF1031.JPG

DSCF1033.JPG

DSCF1035.JPG

I feel your pain, I have had the same problem and lost a lot of bud. You should try AzaMax. They guy at the hydro store told me about it and it makes the worms so they cant eat and they die. You should give it a try. Sorry to hear about the trouble and I hope you can save at least some of it...

So I think I eradicated those caterpillars and the Sour Diesel and Junior are thriving with the buds that didn't get damaged.

I'll try and post some pics tomorrow, but the big top bud on junior is bigger than a pack of cigarettes.

As for the SKS, as I call it...

The midget turned out to be male, as did the other big one in the cluster. So I cut them down. There's now 3 females in the cluster, the tiny one turned out to be female. The other two are looking ok. The hermie is over four feet tall and I've been plucking off the stupid male parts to keep it from pollinating too much of the rest of the SKS. I do want SOME seeds, since they should end up feminized.

The 3 new seedlings are growing their second set of leaves.

That exact thing happened to me, one plant I have hermied and it is the frostiest one. It also decided to impregnate my other plant, and I only found out last night after a quick dry bud test and I found almost ready seeds in the buds. I was like "what the fuck!!!" If I had paid better attention I would have quick dried another bud.

Musik \\\vVv///

Sorry been neglecting this journal!

So I've now harvested the sour diesel. I put junior next to the SKS Hermie to get some feminized seeds and it seems to have succeeded so junior will be harvested tomorrow, as the seeds look to be mature now. She has some BIG buds. I took some pics and I'll try and get some posted soon. Been super busy lately.

There were GRUBS! BIG GRUBS in the soil of the sour diesel, too! They were freaking gross looking!

On a side note, "The Tree" is looking great! That's the new name for the triplet survivor, as it's over 4 feet tall. The cluster is pretty seedy, from the hermie, but will still produce decent bud. The Tree hasn't gotten polinated, so it'll be nice and sensimilla.

Got a few new ones growing. Found the dirt mixed with the organic MG has the best results. I'll highlight the next generations in another journal.

Pics or it never happened, I say!

Aight I'm farrrrrr too lazy to link every one of these pics up so I'm just gonna give you the link to my photo album.

Notice the pick where junior is like leaning, that's when I decided to cut off the spear of awesome, cure it, and start smoking it.

I've got tons of sour diesel and my plan to get junior pollinated succeeded, so I've got some seeds to play with there.

Gonna go hydroponic next, after having to deal with these bugs I'm annoyed with outdoor growing right now.

oneofthemguys Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Those little worms suck, I have been dealing with those for the last couple of months, They sure can destroy those buds. That suck but don't give up there are solutions to most every problem and good luck with you indoor...

i have no idea why people continue to plant more then one plant per container. even if you think 50% will be males. because the roots get all tangled and creates one hell of a mess!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Grow Journals

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom