Hortus's First Indoor Grow - 600W

Hey grovey bud great info on the filter issue I'll get onto that asap!

Yeah I hit them hard not really planned just over the last 4 weeks I was trimming any fan leaves that was blocking any bud sites, I'm kinda thinking I shouldn't have been so aggressive.

The amnesia seed was found in my grinder after I'd ground some up the original buds came from a trusted friend who reckons this is what he says it is but I've heard it all before so wouldn't be surprised if it's something else hahaha poor seed even had a slight chip didn't think it was even gonna germinate took 18days

Well that was a long night...

Took me over 8 hours to cut and trim these beautys

DSC_042010.JPG
DSC_04266.JPG
DSC_04286.JPG
DSC_04296.JPG

I got just a little bit under 3.75 pounds of wet buds with the stalks all 3 plants where very even with there numbers 1.25 pounds each give or take a few grams

Cheers sam!

Hahaha I bet 7Dust cause dude this stuff stinks and from the pop corn buds I dried up its knocking my socks off I've only had a few bongos and it tastes so nice in a joint that I had a lunch time ;) I'll do a full smoke report once the top colas dry

I reckon I'll get about 4 to 5 ounces dry from the current grow cause it's only one decent plant and two clones in a small space

Last update

Hey guys it's dried and jarred up for curing. Really tasty strain I've got here really smooth smoke and gets you mullard lol

11.5 Ounces was my grand total, 2 ounces of popcorn buds and over 9 ounces of pure heaven!

DSC_04655.JPG
DSC_04854.JPG
DSC_04723.JPG
DSC_04904.JPG

It's been good guys I'll no doubt catch yall in the forums.

Could a mod move this over to the complete journals section :Namaste:

Thanks collorado high!

Cheers 7Dust the last harvest was from 3 plants worked out about 3.8 ounces per plant :)

wow thats pretty good to my books.
i got an auto plants with hardly nothing on it. but mother plant i have is full of flowers. should get 3-4 oz on her alone. if not more.

I too was surprised at the final weight even the bottom buds are damn tasty :) I've done a major defoliation on my current grow I'm hoping it will increase my yeild per plant but she's on her own with to clones that are younger under a 600w hps hoping for at least 6 ounces from the 3

The clones where small but tripled in hight during the first 3weeks where as the mother plant that had been lst'ed like no tomorrow only grew twice it's original size.

I just wish I had more space to play with....

Back
Top Bottom