Hortus's First Indoor Grow - 600W

I've ordered a cal mag addidive from a UK based company called plant magic plus the product is magne cal +

Hopefully it'll clear any deficiencys I'm thinking of changes my nute line up so this is only temporary.

Also I've got a major change to announce! The strain I'm actually growing is ice cream not vanilla haze! So I'm looking at cropping on day 55 to 60 so far I'm on day 43 oh I can't wait these nugs are beautiful :Namaste:

Greeting 420 hope your all well.

Here's the amnesia seedling in her new home she starts 12/12 next weekend she's currently on day 81 in veg lol she was used for a mother but she's got to big now.

DSC_03407.JPG
DSC_03449.JPG

Thanks dankskank I had a quick scan man you've got some awesome plants there fella I'll have a proper look later.

I'll post a update soon the buds are growing in girth daily there not beer can size but it's still gonna be a tasty crop

Update

Hey 420 the girls are almost ready I'm so excited:goof::goof::goof: hahahaha

The tricomes are currently at 10% clear 80% milky and 10% amber, today I gave them all a flush of ph'd water and will continue to flush for the next week.

I've had 2 grams dry for a tester and wow it wasn't quite ready but damn it blew my mind

DSC_03847.JPG
DSC_03867.JPG
DSC_03799.JPG
DSC_03806.JPG
DSC_03816.JPG
DSC_03877.JPG
DSC_03884.JPG
DSC_03896.JPG

Next update will be during the harvest :blunt:

Gonna have some milk and cookies with cheesy blunt

The girls are doing great if anything they stink! For the last 2 days I've walked towards my house only to smell my crop it's getting rather bad I'm shitting bricks to be honest because there's a copper who lives just over the road.... I think it's time to invest in some ozone generators asap. Just about to give the girls one last flush with ph'd water then on Saturday evening I'll be chopping the girls down I'll try get some pics up before hand so yall can see what they look like.

Take it easy guys

Currently I'm running a 320 m/h fan with a carbon filter filter rated at 300 m/h, it's rigged up into the attic but when I went up there it was damn stinky. Stuck my nose right up close to the filter and the smell was insane maybe I need to shake the filter to move the carbon I'm not sure.

With the ozone generator I'm thinking of putting one 600mg/h in the attic and one in the hallway not in the rooms that I have grows in do you reckon it may still affect them cause its one of my main worrys.

Heres the e b @ y item number for the exact fan/filter combo I've got running 201019082703 the filter is only 3 months old I could always swap it over for another.

Sorry that combo was for the veg box.

This is the combo for the bloom cupboard is 231206864570

Please note that the carbon filter cfm must be higher than the exhaust fan! Otherwise you'll be sending air out that hasn't been filtered. When I say higher, don't go "slightly" higher cfm. Invest as you can, but odor control must be a priority in a non-legalized country.

By the way, mind me asking. How much did you defoliate? Going back in your journal, there was a jungle, with a lot of fan leaves. Now I only see "penis-like" coalas (which look damn tasty imo).

1 more thing, what's the amnesia's seed bank? Was it a freebie?

Greenthumb 300m3/h is relatively powerful fan considering that my grow space is no bigger than 3 m3 granted yes the actual filter my be a cheapy so I will invest in a few rhino filters with a higher cfm to the filter cheers for the advice guys :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom