Papasmokes 2000W Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainwreck

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Now that temps have been regulated I am seeing serious explosion in the buds !!

The purp is str8 fire!! Smoke a bowl with my bro in law... He was zoooooo baked he couldn't believe it was just one bowl between the two of us that got him that baked..

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Now that temps have been regulated I am seeing serious explosion in the buds !!

The purp is str8 fire!! Smoke a bowl with my bro in law... He was zoooooo baked he couldn't believe it was just one bowl between the two of us that got him that baked..

That's awesome news Papasmoke. I am so thankful to finally have good potent medicine again after smoking leaves for the past 1.5 years- will never have to do that again. BTW re: the grow room conditions, I was getting down to 31% RH the past few weeks during lights on and my plants really suffered - never had to deal with this before since in my other house I had always grown in a large open basement. Now I'm upstairs w/ a wood burning stove. I installed a small humidifier last night and within an hour my RH was stable at 55% and the plants this morning are fat and silky - I swear to buds rehydrated and doubled in size. Happy farmers indeed! have a great day Papa, Cheers

KJC...

Just to clarify are those %s based on entire plant coverage or of the trichomes in the view when you look through the loop/handheld...

The percentage of amber trichomes on the whole plant is what you need to determine if the plant is ready to harvest.

Chop tomorrow

Pineapple Kush
20141209_195242.jpg

20141209_195247.jpg

OGK Purp
20141209_195527.jpg

20141209_195538.jpg

9 Oz's total
20141210_231955.jpg

4 Oz's of Grand Daddy Purp
20141211_002158-1.jpg

20141211_011222.jpg
20141211_011247.jpg

Granddaddy Purp
20141213_190516.jpg

Cograts Papasmoke...

Great looking Buds Papa Gratz :bravo:

Man. ... I've tested GDP...Pineapple kush ..OGKP..... Wow... Super funk... When this cures its supposed to get more potent??? That's scary lol

Man. ... I've tested GDP...Pineapple kush ..OGKP..... Wow... Super funk... When this cures its supposed to get more potent??? That's scary lol

Hi Papasmoke, I volunteer to help with the testing! Put me to work brother :) Well done Papa and thank you for sharing sir, Cheers

ps Papa, I finally started my first grow journal last night, link in my sig. All the best Papa :Namaste:

Omg, those buds are awesome congrats on your haverst. Last week i order two mars 2 1200w and a think it will give me great results :goodjob:

:wood:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom