My first grow

So tying the branch up to keep the wound closed = good
And as long as it's still attached it should mostly be ok, right? Would suck to lose that branch since that'd be a decent amount of bud on it.

I almost wish I had a place to grow junior in the ground, but then I would have a harder time controlling the nutes...

Here's a couple pics I took earlier.

Cluster next to the midget. Cluster grew a ton over the weekend.
07272009474.jpg

The mighty clones, this pic was right before I started trying to tie the branches more.
07272009475.jpg

Here we are today! Everything seems to be OK so far.

I bought some new food today called grows more, or something like that. It's for tomato plants and its nutrients are 18-18-21, it says it's organic... Bought it at the farmer's market. *shrug*

07282009476.jpg

07282009477.jpg

07282009478.jpg

07282009479.jpg

07282009480.jpg

07282009481.jpg

Think I forgot about y'all? Little update!

Took these pics with a REAL camera, instead of my phone. Same megapixels, but better quality.

Junior and the Sour Diesel are flowering. I swear Junior is trying to get taller than the SD! She keeps stretching and stretching and stretching! Looks like the branch I almost broke is going to be ok, I'm keeping it tied, though.

Still no sign of males in the cluster, I'm keeping a close eye, though!

The midget... is still a midget :(

I bought some northern lights yesterday and didn't realize there was a seed in it and lit it. I nearly jumped when it popped! When I realized it was a seed I was a bit sad because I wanted to grow some northern lights. :(

The remaining triplet is thriving and growing lots of new leaves.

dscf0938.jpg

dscf0937.jpg

dscf0936.jpg

dscf0935.jpg

dscf0934.jpg

Few wide pics. Too lazy to get the camera out today.

Still no signs of males in the cluster. I worry about the little one that gets overshadowed, but I don't want to jump the gun. They're officially over 2 feet tall now. They seem to love the new food.

Junior is about a month older than the sour diesel, that's why the SD isn't flowering as much yet.

08052009499.jpg

08052009500.jpg

08052009501.jpg

Not a whole lot to report today. Nothing really noticable.

I cut the string on junior, the branch seems to have healed.

The sour diesel has a ton of undergrowth...

Uhm... I tied one of the members of the cluster up a bit, because it was leaning over more than I felt was comfortable.

Question!!

The ones I've planted in the ground have 7 or 9 fingered leaves, mostly.

Is this a sign of virility or just the strain causing it?

The amount of fan leaf fingers the plant will have is genetic. The more indica the strain, the less # fingers on the leaves. Some sativa's have well over 13 fingers. A pure indica probably wouldn't have more than 5 or 7 I suppose.

So I went nuts with the camera today.

The cluster is tied up with strings to the fence help keep them able to stand.
Since they're growing in a cluster like that they don't seem to be able to grow a thick enough trunk to hold up all those leaves. So I've used strings to suspend em enough so they can keep growing upwards.

DSCF0939.JPG

DSCF0940.JPG

DSCF0941.JPG

DSCF0942.JPG

DSCF0943.JPG

DSCF0944.JPG

DSCF0945.JPG

DSCF0946.JPG

DSCF0947.JPG

DSCF0948.JPG

DSCF0949.JPG

DSCF0950.JPG

DSCF0951.JPG

DSCF0952.JPG

DSCF0953.JPG

DSCF0954.JPG

DSCF0955.JPG

DSCF0956.JPG

DSCF0957.JPG

Y'all are gonna hate me but I didn't take pics today... I took these pics yesterday. The buds on Junior are gettin big and have some pink hairs. Looks nom nomz! Sooooo many buds.

Sour Diesel is FINALLY actually flowering. I keep forgetting it's almost a month younger than Junior... Anyways some of the pics include SD flowering.

The surviving triplet has a TON of branches. I think it, and the cluster, are part chronic.

Midget is growing faster and faster.

DSCF0958.JPG

DSCF0959.JPG

DSCF0960.JPG

DSCF0961.JPG

DSCF0962.JPG

DSCF0963.JPG

DSCF0964.JPG

DSCF0965.JPG

DSCF0966.JPG

DSCF0967.JPG

You have some great looking plant, Congrats on the flowers, Going to have some sticky buds pretty soon, Great job.

Forgot to upload some pics, but Junior is showing some pink hairs in the buds :D

I'm keeping an eye on the cluster! Some are showing signs of being female, but I'm worried that a few may be male in there. I'll likely cut the males at the trunk and I MIGHT let one get pollinated to get some nice new seeds. We'll see how the buds look.

I'm pretty sure the surviving triplet is a female, it seems to be thriving and looks like it has some hairs coming out.

How about some pics! So I found at least one that I'm pretty damn sure is a male and I've cut it down. Here's a pic, but I doubt you'll be able to tell.

There weren't any white hairs poking out and there were things that looked like little pimples or kinda like nuts growing near the branches. A few others are showing white hairs, so I'm sure those are female. Got a few others I'm still betting may be male.

DSCF09801.JPG

Here's one I'm sure is female, hard to see in the pic, though.
DSCF0981.JPG

Fomg the clones have delicious looking buds growing!

DSCF0969.JPG

DSCF09701.JPG

DSCF09711.JPG

DSCF09741.JPG

DSCF0975.JPG

DSCF09761.JPG

DSCF09771.JPG

DSCF09781.JPG

Surviving Triplet definitely looks female, I see a couple of white hairs poking out near the trunk.

DSCF0979.JPG

Midget.

DSCF09821.JPG

Back
Top Bottom