MY First Grow!

GREAT JOB PHATBLUNT! it feels good to have ur first grow under ur belt, don't it!? lol, i agree, i just started my second, really excited. Check it out, Feminized Strawberry Cough: Grow #2

well i couldnt help it! i chopped them down last nite!lol

and damn those things were sticky i guess i now know what sticky really is haha

im drying them now and will for about a week, the buds were mostly small exept for the nice fat main colas!

not to sure on weight but i will weight them at the end of the drying cycle before i cure,

thanks for all the help throughout the process 420mag is the best around!

:thanks:

CONGRATS!!! keep them hanging in a dark, dry place with a slight breeze. smoking your own is a pretty cool experience

hey guys well i havent been around lately but i plan on giving a smoke report and maybe some nice pics(if i can barrow a camera) later on, nice to be back

also im growing some clones from the mothers above and i think i ran into some ph problems, i used to get runoff of about 6.5 now i cant get anything better then 5.0
since i started flowering(ive been ph adjusting the feeding to 6.0)
i flushed about 20! yes 20 gallons through the 5g grow bag! any ideas?

yeah thanks guys i guess the flush payed off, after feeding last nite i was getting a 6.0 reading on my runoff:ganjamon:

well i look foward to another journal( i have some GDP and OG Kush clones)
waiting/slow veggin till these babies finish up

i hope i can get some nice macros of the bud.. while im at it ill give a smoke report

i have been smoking the og since i harvested and all my friends say you can taste the OG? in it.. i took it as a compliment lol
the taste is strong and makes everyone of my friends cough,haha
the high is mildly uplifting we can just keep packing bowls of the stuff and find it hard to stop.lol

all in all i would give it a 9.25/10 i think if i would let it go till i get some ambers this next crop will be a 10!
looking foward to it and the GDP :bongrip:

You could go by a local hardware store and buy a fruitfly/gnat traps they are small plastic jars with a glue strip inside of them and a wetted fruit concentrate the jar seals and on the side are 2 small holes that are connected with a straw that crosses to each side with another hole in the middle that enters into the jar the gnats /fruit flys go in and then get stuck on the strip those who dont get stuck cant get out . These traps are available for 9.99 each and are reusable you just buy new glue strips for the inside and fruit lures they work like a charm in my home as we keep a large supply of fruit around most of the time and although the jars have lots of dead bugs inside I rarely see any flying ones around the fruit table.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom