This Is My First Journal: Hope I Can Keep Up

I use a top feed system with rockwool and a 10 gal rez. I ph to 5.5 then let ph rise to 5.8-6.0. Then drop ph to 5.5 again. Seems to work a charm

Keep em frosty ya'll

I just feel like every time I go there my rezs is 6.2 I bring it down to 5.8
If I don't go there for couple days then it goes up 6.5 and I'm buggin again lol I will try

Sent from my SM-T550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got a 4x4 so I would have got goliath personally just make sure u don't put it 2 close that light is strong AF

I got my new light
420-magazine-mobile676525104.jpg

Sherbz420

Ya them king lights are nowhere close to the perfect sun spectrum and intensity... I've also looked at the spectrum king lights they supposedly have same spectrum as sun and u can see normal with the light on no pink or purple..... about same price as perfect sun so idk who's better I think perfect sun is more intense cause it's bigger light with more watts but not having to deal with the purple is enuff

Sooo i burnt 2 of my monsters im very upset my new light was 2 strong im assuming i think they r both a full loss i still have 1 monster and 3 smaller ones but this is y i havent updated lately i will post pics later but i thought u all should kno im new and learning still but this 1 hurt

Sherbz420

Back
Top Bottom