This Is My First Journal: Hope I Can Keep Up

No mittin this is my first go at the PTR. How is Urs? Is it a big yield I hope.... As u can see I have 4 that I topped multiple times. Each 1 very different but I've counted over 60 tops we will see how many are true full huge tops but I'm at day 15 or 16 today I'm not sure I got a check but day 18 I plan to start full strength nutes they should pack on the goods soon and I hope I'm outta the woods with water temp and ph nonsense

Sent from my SM-T550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Couple weeks maybe 2 I got the clones pretty big a lot bigger than the rest of them and I lost a few in the process probably a blessing anyways but I'd say 2weeks veg max they bushed up quick due to lst and lots of attention

It's grown well but she got too tall. Grew right up to the lights so the top is torched. But all other colas are looking good. Buds are getting some good size and are dense looking. Sorry about the crappy photos, but her colas were falling down when I took her outa the tent...:thedoubletake:

PTW221.jpg
PTW02.jpg

AN email support told me if my rez is above 70 my ph is gona go crazy and not be ph perfect as they say on there product so hopefully that helps with temp also

Sherbz420

Hey Sherbz, good info on the 70 degree rez temp. I hadnt heard that before and im using the ph perfect from AN.

Keep em frosty ya'll
No doubt I didn't either but that's what they said I thought 75 was the line but if u do have any pathogens 100ml per gallon of h202 @ 3% for 3 to 5 days should do the trick .....

back to bloomin

So I haven't updated in a while cause I had a ph problem idk why because I'm using all ph perfect nutrients so it only effected the bottom branches but it stunted growth probably a week at least I hope I can make it up and put this behind me but I know it's going to show its ugly face come harvest time

Nevertheless BACK TO BLOOMIN My plants are doing well all ph aside as long as I keep it in line I'm still excited I got good tops lots and lots of them I'm also considering getting another light and swapping it out for my Mars one I think it will fit perfect and also increase yield it's not much more but probably another 150led watts more than the Mars
420-magazine-mobile1018099689.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575920452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1724855310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile472083181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1641265556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1355930917.jpg

Ofcorse I do.... I put it in at 5.8 come back next day and it's at 6.2-6.5 it drove me CRAZY!! My plants felt it also

Back
Top Bottom