Hermaphrodite

Is this what would be called bananas and would it be hermaphrodite or just a male

420-magazine-mobile1500052651.jpg

No not bananas. But for sure pollens sacs. I don't see female pistils so it looks like just a male. Not a hermie.
Like to see a pic of the whole plant.

I see the nanners in the center of the second pic,post#6. (easy to spot because the male parts have no trichomes)

You wouldn't plant the seeds from a hermie because,even though the seeds are guaranteed to be female,they will probably hermie on you too.

If you remove them all now,you won't have any seeds-just be sure to get them all (not as easy as it sounds)

I will but im getting mixed reviews those are hermys those are male parts female too early too tell. Almost look like a false bud white hair pokes some have turned orange. Only that one has kind i say bloomed? Thats the one i took a picture of rest are smaller or bit bigger but small ones dont bigger ones have pistils poking out. Someone said male parts wont have trichomes, these do. I did remove a small one yesterday and cut it open was only 2 hairs in it.

Back
Top Bottom