Hermie?

SmokeyB

I think it's a Hermie never had one before Can someone please help me I've just hit week 8 of peyote cookies only one plant gone like this next feed will be flawless finish then water then chop but really want trichomes 70amber 30 Milky love the couchlock effect they bin on advance nutes bloom and terpinater and overdrive

IMG_20210526_215034.jpg

IMG_20210526_214952.jpg

What makes you think it's a hermie?
I don't see any evidence of that, although it's hard to see detail in those pics...

Looks like she's putting out one last effort to get pollinated and pushing out more pistils. Had a few do that. Can't see any nana's in those pics. They'll be obvious if they are. They really do look like little bananas poking out. With how far you are in flower it shouldn't be an issue anyway unless there's younger female plants around.

They are 8weeks 1 day looking to crop end of week 9 but that plant looks so much different to the other 2 i was thinking it was a nana with pistols on top can that happen??
Can it happen. Sure it can. I have Girl Scout Cookie clones that will occasionally send out bananas in the lower canopy around the 21st to 28th day of flower so I cut all those off. In the last week or two of flower I will see several bananas start to form in the large top buds.

Those are a lot harder to remove so I leave them. It takes a week or so for those to mature enough to actually look like the bananas in that really good photo that @VetSmoke85 has in his message right above. Then it is several more days before they can open and start to let pollen loose. By then I am cutting, washing, bagging and putting the harvest in the backroom fridge.

You might have some forming in your top buds but it is nothing to panic over. As you have mentioned you are about a week and some days away from harvest anyway. If you want take an eyebrow tweezer and pinch the banana if you see one in the top buds.

Can it happen. Sure it can. I have Girl Scout Cookie clones that will occasionally send out bananas in the lower canopy around the 21st to 28th day of flower so I cut all those off. In the last week or two of flower I will see several bananas start to form in the large top buds.

Those are a lot harder to remove so I leave them. It takes a week or so for those to mature enough to actually look like the bananas in that really good photo that @VetSmoke85 has in his message right above. Then it is several more days before they can open and start to let pollen loose. By then I am cutting, washing, bagging and putting the harvest in the backroom fridge.

You might have some forming in your top buds but it is nothing to panic over. As you have mentioned you are about a week and some days away from harvest anyway. If you want take an eyebrow tweezer and pinch the banana if you see one in the top buds.
I'll wait and watch and see what happens cuz could be pistols as it doesn't look like vets pic that really looks like a banana thanks for all the help and info people much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom