Hermies Won't Stop Help!

Hi guys! just letting know what happened to me. I had this beatutiful girl just going in to flowering mode, and just when i realized that mom was gonna visit it was too late. I had to run all around the house & property with my 5 plants...so much stress shaking & moving took its toll. One morning got up to do the daily inspection & under the buds i saw the tiny balls... touched one & pop! i saw the pollen fly in the air. Got her out but too late...she screwed up all other 4. But thats outside growing the, rain will take care of the cleaning part. So mabey you missed something. But I dont know three in a row is too much.

Thanks guys. So I sold a lot of equipment and bought new stuff and also ordered seed from herbies, to handle the good genetic part. Starting a journal on the white rhino. But I have four more plants in the 'new' set up. Little over a week in flower, hopefully no hermies this time!

check your room really good for light leaks and make sure your timers are all set properly.

It would be safe to assume that the genetics you were using before were tainted with the hermie traits. hopefully you can take white rhino to the finish seedless and no sex changes along the way.

check your room really good for light leaks and make sure your timers are all set properly.

It would be safe to assume that the genetics you were using before were tainted with the hermie traits. hopefully you can take white rhino to the finish seedless and no sex changes along the way.

Thanks, I got a couple strains from before that were just in veg now flowering, checking everyday to see signs, ones a complete new genetic of unknown, and one test subject clone of the sour d that went hermie last time, thinking light leaks was the prob. I mean I say in that tent before and didn't notice any leaks, but I did have a four foot T5 3 feet away from the front of the tent with no barrier, just free floating in the same room... Prob was the cause. Just hope the new equipment and hours of cleaning payed off haha

Bless

Hey whats up Brederins??
I dont consider myself a newbie but I do have a couple questions about germinated seeds. I have recently got a few solid seeds and the White Rhino is germinating as we speak. Before I knew I was going to get these seeds I started another seedling. I usually germinate until tap root is 1/4" to 1/2" long then plant in solo cup of FFOF. but this last one burnt quite a bit on the lower leaves and is recovering now on its 4th node.
I dont want to mess up with this White Rhino cause Its going to me a mother. So i'm looking for advice on Container size to directly put the germinated seed into, also will FFOF burn this White Rhino? Should I 50/50 it out with LIght Worrior? Maybe I'm just over thinking cause I have an all new setup cause I delt with three harvests in a row of hermies and now hopefully have some solid genes!!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom