Hey Everyone! :)

G420French

Hey fellow people of 420 Magazine forums!

I'm a complete newb to the forum way of life! I'm wanting some help with my outdoor grow that is currently just past its 2nd week of flowering (from the info I've gathered so far I think it is anyway aha!) Basically I'm asking to be pointed in the right direction as to where shall I start a new post for help, like I said, with my current out door grow. I'm gonna hopefully get some pictures up and just want some friendly advice as to how I'm doing so far and to how long I've got left to wait!

Thanks and :peace: to all!

Hi G420French.

Welcome to :420: !

I think you might get some assistance by posting your pictures and questions in the "Frequently Asked Questions" section under the "Grow Room" tab at the top of the page.

Hello, G420French and welcome! You've come to the right place for help. Everyone is super friendly and always willing to share some knowledge. You might want to check out the grow journal section, as well. It's a gold mine for information about growing techniques, setup and so much more. If you plan on keeping your thread going for as long as you're growing your plants, you may want to start your own journal :;):

Back
Top Bottom