Hey

Re: Hey.

Hi fiolosm.

Just noticed your introduction and wanted to drop by a extend a welcome! I notice you joined a while ago, so I trust you have found the site informative and useful. I know you find the community of members to be welcoming and genuine.

:welcome:

and if you bring us cake we will share all our knowledge with you. With out cake we will still probably help ya out :)

Has to be "special" cake though. LOL

My buddy had a red velvet cake with this thick icing all made with canna butter and after about a half hour I knew I in for a treat :)

Hello,

You haven't tried anything if you haven't tried my cannabutter pumpkin pie with cannabutter crust. Managed to do in my husband and his brother last time he visited and they both passed out. :oops: I was just fine of course.

No foolin' HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

Hello,

You haven't tried anything if you haven't tried my cannabutter pumpkin pie with cannabutter crust. Managed to do in my husband and his brother last time he visited and they both passed out. :oops: I was just fine of course.

No foolin' HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

:rofl: Well, it's always nice to be the one watching others pass out. Then you can giggle without being seen.
You should post a recipe on your thread! Would love to try it, and then I can blog your recipe post for others. ;-)
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO AND STAY SAFE!

Back
Top Bottom