Hey!

daTenshi

Hello everybody, I know this comes rather late, but want to introduce myself.
My name is Dana, I'm 23 and I come from a small country in eastern Europe. I first discovered the benefits of MJ on my first trip to Amsterdam, where my friend offered me the best medicine for my headache. I been fighting awful headaches for 10 years now, and have been tested for everything possible and there is no answer for them, probably most doctors just think I am making them up. They don't offer more then your normal painkillers that I end up taking one or two per day but they don't really do much.
I decided ( mostly harassed my boyfriend ) into trying to grow it our self's, since there is no real possibility of getting it legally here, so after convincing him to become a drug lord I finally ordered myself some seeds last spring.
When I first started doing my research about growing, to be honest, I was ready to quit, because trying to assimilate all that information, it's like you need a degree. It was like that horrible chemistry exam I was always running from, all the N 's and the P's and the lumens it was all very confusing. As I started to read more, I noticed same question has as many opinions as replies and there was no perfect solution, only solution to your question is TRY, try everything, if it fails, pick yourself up and retry. That's what I did with my first balcony grow, it was the worst trial yet. I had started off with 4 auto 's and 4 normal seeds. Those plants took the abuse of their life. From spider mites to thrips, to me drowning them everyday in soap. It was just a mess. Everything that went wrong, it did, and I am strangely happy it has. In the end I had a few grams of smoke off the auto's that survived, and around 20 seeds.
Now I am currently growing one of those seeds indoors, and its a healthy ( 1, 60 meters high ) sativa, that had her fair share of abuse, but doing great.
Not everything that comes up is going to instantly kill your plant, only you can do that. Only thing the plants need is light, soil, water and a lot of love :love:

High ya daTenshi and welcome to the best site on the net :420:
Lots of great info and great people here. I have learned so much from everyone here and sure you will too.
My one tip for you is to take it slow,as a noob I was in a hurry for everything to happen so I would over water,over feed, over-everything
. Now i just take my time and the good things happen:thumb:
Good Luck and Keep it Green!

Hi deTenshi.

Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Hi daTenshi,

I can certainly relate to your experiences as I'm sure many others will. Welcome to a wonderful place to share your ideas and knowledge and learn quite a few things too!

Nice to meet you! :circle-of-love:

Hello there and welcome to the site. Wow youve been through hell with those plants but its not all bad. You got seeds out of it to continue this hobby and you got a little bit of smoke which is always aces in my book I will come over to your journal and if I can offer you any help I surely will. Your story with the bugs is not uncommon at all and the very fact that you know what the bugs are called tells me you are learning and retaining the information which is great. So with that welcome to the site and see you soon in your journal.

Back
Top Bottom