Hi everyone!

You may have to just make another account, I believe I asked to do the same thing amd as I recall that was my response I got. Things may have changed. Welcome however
Yep you were right, not allowed anymore. Said it affects their search engine optimization whatever that means. Guess I’m stuck with Tommboy, lol.

After coming down, I would like to change my username as well, Tommyboy who did you contact?
I clicked on the little envelope at the top and started a conversation with one of the support staff. Ultimate answer, not allowed. Affects their search engine optimization whatever that means. Oh well, don’t sweat the small stuff

I just started a grow journal and tried to add to my signature. Not sure I did it right but it will work for now lol.

Cool now I know I was straight trippen.
I think it’s kind of like that thing where you can still read a sentence without the vowels as long as all the consonants are there. Everyone just automatically puts the Y in LOL

Tried to fix it so this is a test post
Signature worked just fine it hits the second post but that will work .
Also I’m old Tommyboy was a show but being stoned in the evening Tomm looks like Tommy so sorry for the misunderstanding.

As far as I know, nobody has used it.
Yeah well they won’t let me change my user name and I don’t want to start over with a new account at this point.

Back
Top Bottom