Hi everyone!

Tommboy1973

Just wanted to come on here and say hi, and introduce myself. I’ve been on this very helpful site for a little bit now. Just reading and soaking up as much info as I can. I’m just a middle aged girl who lives in the desert in AZ, where it just became legal to grow 6 plants, woohoo!

I haven’t grown weed since 1992 or so and then it was just a backyard plant or three. I am an avid gardener in general so I went ahead and bought some auto seeds to try. Planted one right away in early December. Just for fun and practice really since it was not the right season, lol. Outdoors is my only option as my hubby is not cool with a tent in the house ☹. My plant was a champ tho, and although the buds are small they’re coming along. I started a few more autos today, should hopefully be better timing!!

I have had my medical card for the last year and smoke for relief from pain, inflammation and insomnia, but also for fun as I’m just an old stoner from back in the day!

Anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to all you knowledgeable peeps in here, and a big thanks for all your info and shared experiences!!! I’ll continue following your journals and reading your posts, so much good info here!

Welcome again Tommyboy1973 nice introduction. Are you going to start a journal ?
Thank you. I’ve been considering one fir the help and support. I’m kinda waiting because I sent an email asking if I could change my user name as it’s one I use other places, and thought it would be better to have a unique one for here. I’d prefer to wait to see if they’ll let me change it first, so I can use my new name in the title.

Welcome aboard. Good to see legalization spreading like a weed.
Thanks! It is pretty restrictive but glad for the opportunity to grow as before you had to be over 25 miles as the bird flies from a dispensary with a medical card. I’m 24.6 miles.

Thank you. I’ve been considering one fir the help and support. I’m kinda waiting because I sent an email asking if I could change my user name as it’s one I use other places, and thought it would be better to have a unique one for here. I’d prefer to wait to see if they’ll let me change it first, so I can use my new name in the title.
Chris Farley was the first thing I thought of.

Chris Farley was the first thing I thought of.
Lol! It’s actually just supposed to be tomboy, that was my CB handle when I was a teen. I loved all the boy stuff like fishing, hunting, playing in the woods etc so that was my nickname. Tomboy is usually taken so I just started using tommboy.

Just wanted to come on here and say hi, and introduce myself. I’ve been on this very helpful site for a little bit now. Just reading and soaking up as much info as I can. I’m just a middle aged girl who lives in the desert in AZ, where it just became legal to grow 6 plants, woohoo!

I haven’t grown weed since 1992 or so and then it was just a backyard plant or three. I am an avid gardener in general so I went ahead and bought some auto seeds to try. Planted one right away in early December. Just for fun and practice really since it was not the right season, lol. Outdoors is my only option as my hubby is not cool with a tent in the house ☹. My plant was a champ tho, and although the buds are small they’re coming along. I started a few more autos today, should hopefully be better timing!!

I have had my medical card for the last year and smoke for relief from pain, inflammation and insomnia, but also for fun as I’m just an old stoner from back in the day!

Anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to all you knowledgeable peeps in here, and a big thanks for all your info and shared experiences!!! I’ll continue following your journals and reading your posts, so much good info here!
Hey Tommboy welcome to 420 :welcome: How is the heat in Arizona. Your in good company your neighbors are already here.:thumb:

You may have to just make another account, I believe I asked to do the same thing amd as I recall that was my response I got. Things may have changed. Welcome however

Anyways while I’m waiting here’s a pic of one of my tiny buds from yesterday morning.
CC16D38D-47CF-45EF-BDD7-AA5E64ECE4BC.jpeg

High Tommboy ! Sure is great to be legal, huh ? I'm in AZ. also & that 25 miles from a dispensary stuff was BS. Good luck finding anything with water or electricity once you go out that far. Dispensaries are getting like Circle K's, Mexican Kitchen's & Chase Banks. One on every corner so it's almost impossible to find a place to grow that's 25 miles away.
Sure glad that headache is over .... lol.
Good Luck on your grow !

It says Tommboy now on your name, did I get confused at some point? I thought it was Tommyboy and you wanted it changed to Tommboy. Maybe I was just too high.
Lol, maybe I was too high trying to explain. No I want it changed to something else entirely.

Back
Top Bottom