Hi fellow 420 mag growmies: My intro

Hi y'all,
Thought i post a little update. End of week 5 of flower, i think they're in good shape! Couldn't be happier right now but ain't over til it's over.
I know...they're very green for week 5 of flower, i cut the nitro down big time couple of weeks ago but looks like they had good reserves. Could be coco/soil mix I made too, all i know is I'm growing a forest
Please don't be shy and leave a comment, anything...constructive criticism is welcome
Cheers

20210603_171632.jpg

20210603_172253_HDR.jpg

20210603_171651.jpg

20210603_171742.jpg

20210603_171911.jpg

20210606_071934.jpg

20210609_172749.jpg

Welcome to 420!

Hey @Bill284 when you get a chance will you glance over my current tent grow (the homegrown/bestva link in my sig)? I'm running coco perlite and have been since veg was well established. I've been happily trucking along at a range of 6.1 to 6.3 since the coco seems to force that range. I think my plants look good but now I'm second guessing my entire existence.

Woot woot:)
One thing I have going on is i believe I have a polyploid plant!?..tell you why in a sec.
The 6th and 7th picture shows a weird shape cola, the thing is getting pretty big but I've never seen a bud shaped like that, actually there's 4-5 buds looking like this. I don't think it's foxtailling or hermieying but im curious as to what's going on, any input would be appreciated. I googled something like "weird shape buds" and stumble across an article talking about polyploidy in plants. Never heard of the term but very interesting subject.
This plant is twice the size of the other two, twice as high and the bud are way bigger than the other one in the same tent and the lonely one in the 3x3. I also got an "albino" leaf during veg on that one, half light green and half dark green! Way cool, sorry wasn't taking many pics in veg :/
all same strain...fem ak-47 'fast strain'
Anyways, if anybody has had a similar experience or knows about polyploidy in cannabis I'd like to hear about it.

Can I clone this sucker in late veg?

Woot woot:)
One thing I have going on is i believe I have a polyploid plant!?..tell you why in a sec.
The 6th and 7th picture shows a weird shape cola, the thing is getting pretty big but I've never seen a bud shaped like that, actually there's 4-5 buds looking like this. I don't think it's foxtailling or hermieying but im curious as to what's going on, any input would be appreciated. I googled something like "weird shape buds" and stumble across an article talking about polyploidy in plants. Never heard of the term but very interesting subject.
This plant is twice the size of the other two, twice as high and the bud are way bigger than the other one in the same tent and the lonely one in the 3x3. I also got an "albino" leaf during veg on that one, half light green and half dark green! Way cool, sorry wasn't taking many pics in veg :/
all same strain...fem ak-47 'fast strain'
Anyways, if anybody has had a similar experience or knows about polyploidy in cannabis I'd like to hear about it.

Can I clone this sucker in late veg?
You can clone any plant in veg no problem.
Flower its I bit harder takes longer.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom