Hi folks!

Lucia McM

I've been lurking the forums for a while and have gotten so much useful info I couldn't help but register to pick your brains for more details.
I'm starting my mum on RSO-type oil for her cancer but have some questions regarding the Everclear (whether there would be residue alcohol in the syringe that could irritate someone who is extra-sensitive to alcohol).
My post is under pancreatic cancer if anyone feels like sharing their knowledge.
Thanks for all the great advice on this site, loved the posts about correct tacking and differences between strands in relation to different health conditions, very educational!
Have a great time everyone :Namaste:!

Hi Lucia McM and welcome to :420: the best site for cannabis awareness and education :welcome:

Great to hear that you are finding lots of helpful information. It sounds like you have already found the best forum for your questions. There are also some good links with information on using and navigating the site in the New Member Start Links thread. And if you have any other questions, just ask :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom