Introducing me

Haven't time to grow so it's whatever I can get the quickest to work in tandem with the chemo

definitely start with whatever you can get. even raw flower. we can help you through the steps to process it in to other usable or appropriate form.

search for underground support and compassion clubs closer to you. ie : great britain compassion club. they are a good resource, and can probably help you find more local folk through their social media.

Hey everyone lookin at sensible seeds cbd oil any one know if the gold 5%is better or go for 10% std one any help be appreciated she doesn't want too be stoned or feelin worse if taking thc oils and would these be helpful in helping her cancer cheers much love
A high enough ratio of cbd:thc (say 4:1 or higher) will eliminate the high from the thc side while still allowing for the thc benefits.

If you're up to some reading Here is a good place to start. Lots of rabbit holes there but some great info.

definitely start with whatever you can get. even raw flower. we can help you through the steps to process it in to other usable or appropriate form.

search for underground support and compassion clubs closer to you. ie : great britain compassion club. they are a good resource, and can probably help you find more local folk through their social media.
Lovely smashing tu will check it out

Sorry for the reason you had to reach out to this community, but welcome.
I started growing the Jack Herer strain for a friend fighting cancer after reading abought the strains high CBD and CBG uses. He has been in remission from tracheal, lung and pancreatic cancer over the last 10 years. There are hundreds of cannabinoids, of which we only understand a few dozen fully. Not to mention we all metabolize them differently. One persons slight buzz is another persons couch potato dose.

Since growing your own plant isn't an immediate solution, keep in mind that you can mix tinctures. Start with individual drops to get the ratio that works best for her. We settled on mixing a THC to 20%, a CBD spectrum to 5% and a CBG tincture to 5%.

Good day my names matt from uk
Been a long time reader 1st time poster
Looking for help if possible pls need the best weed for pancreatic cancer poss stage 4 for my misses she only 30 I'm at mywits end here have mb2 machine everclear 120 proof alcohol pls could someone advise Thank-you
Hey chap, sorry for ya Mrs issues etc.
I'm UK myself. If needed give me a shout via DM. I can put you in touch with many folks depending on where you are in UK. I know the head of UK cannabis associations etc.
Holla if needed 🙏

We had a shit show with ae GP and utc units at hospital and doctors.missed it for months even tho she had been going back and forth being told it was health anx and anx even though she was losing weight not passing in constant pain not sleeping even been told she was too young for cancer so we won't do that test a high d dimer which indicates either clot trauma ie massive car accident or cancer this wasn't followed up either Sent home with pian killers abs joke off a system
This is the stuff that makes me get so upset with careless people working in healthcare. Makes me mad inside on so many levels. 😡

Indeed and it wasn't just once or twice and across the board but this is from using ppls fast tracked through covid who have no fuckin idea of the job that is at hand mental and I only see it gettin worse
I feel for you mate - I'm a few stops down the Highway To Hell from you with similar issues
Gimme a shout if I can help in any way
♥️

Back
Top Bottom