Hi folks

I'm new to the forum and to growing in general. I look forward to learning from the group and participating. I like sativa strains, my English Bulldog and the Grateful Dead....not necessarily in that order. Been a cannabis use for 35+ years and find nothing besides good sex is better at relieving stress. It's also been good for my arthritis and back pain....so I finally decided after all these years to give growing a try. I thank you in advance of any help or tips that are passed along

Welcome to 420 Frank, looking forward to your first journal. To create traffic on your own thread try hanging out on other people’s journals. You’ll meet other members and generate interest in what you’re doing. If you have questions you’ll find answers here, it’s a really friendly crowd.

Welcome to 420 Frank, looking forward to your first journal. To create traffic on your own thread try hanging out on other people’s journals. You’ll meet other members and generate interest in what you’re doing. If you have questions you’ll find answers here, it’s a really friendly crowd.
I will definitely be posting a journal. Question though...is it wise for me to post photos? Not in a state where it's legal yet....working on that!

If you upload photos to the Gallery then post on the forum all info is stripped from the photo. No way to trace it back to its original source. You’re safe posting on 420 Magazine.

Welcome Freewheelin',

You found the greatest resources in cyberspace here. Many great folks and good advice. I just posted my first journal and it's like a picture gallery. Once ya get used to putting pictures in a journal it's quite easy. If ya need help with anything just ask folks will come a runnin'.

Welcome! Have a groovey cool day. ES

Back
Top Bottom