Hi from Phoenix

Hello 420 Forums... I want to try to use this forum to educate others I work with. I’ve been wanting to learn and think I will finally pull the trigger this year!
Welcome to :420: CB, get the others to join up, as you know new members are always welcome. Do you have your own growing currently? There’s plenty to learn here and many willing to help you learn as well, if you haven’t found your way to the helpful links for new members yet there’s a link in my signature to them, any questions someone will jump on to chime in, welcome along and cheers mate

Welcome to :420: CB, get the others to join up, as you know new members are always welcome. Do you have your own growing currently? There’s plenty to learn here and many willing to help you learn as well, if you haven’t found your way to the helpful links for new members yet there’s a link in my signature to them, any questions someone will jump on to chime in, welcome along and cheers mate

new to this, and I might get a job as Budtender. I have been memorizing cannabis strains, their effects, and what ailments each is typically good for treating. I am also trying to look for budtender course. So far so good!

Back
Top Bottom