Hi guys, Waratahs here from Australia, Hope to chat to other growers

Mars left? Lights?

Dunno - keep the Ph steady and blitz them with light and EC. Those Bruce Banners love it in Coco in my recent experience! Using @Mars Hydro lights and venting. Don't go over 8 weeks flower unless you’re all over your humidity.

Easy grow and a very nice smoke…

Nick

Sorry Mars Left, It is a nice smoke,
Also Black widow,Skywalker and Gold leaf,Thanks for the info,Much appreciated
On our first grow from a couple of BB #3 clones we went 520g off two plants. So over half a pound average. But maybe 49g had mould issues because we let them run a week too long. They were treated alternately awful and yo excess. Outdoors. Crap lights then Mars Hydro FC6500 just for the two of them with plenty Co2 when it worked.

They never really stressed even with our amateur handling of them. It was a first grow for us.

It has a nice bouncy sativa get stuff done high too. Keep that trim for edibles. For me work hard with happy. Great strain.

Hi Guys , Waratah here from Australia
Hope to chat to like-minded growers.Cheers
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Are you ever going get a kick out of your neighbors. :rofl:
Your in the right place. :thumb:
How is your garden doing?
Do you have any pics?
Take care.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Waratahs

Do you have any images you would like to share?
I have visited Australia a few times during different times of the year.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom