Hi just joined

A little bit of communication could have gone a long way. In hindsight the drought would have been a bit of a nightmare. The ground were they were planted was all cracked and the plants (the normal plants) were all golden and limp. She probably did me a favour
I always grow in giant pots, that I buy from discount stores, with copper tape around them and a mulch of sheeps wool around the plants for slugs and moisture retention. Make my own soil with cheap compost, mixed with sand, vermiculite or perlite. In the very bottom I mix in fish, blood and bone fert for when the roots get there, again from discount store. When the seedlings are well established I top feed with fish, blood ext. When they really veg I also foliar feed with very dilute miracle grow in a hose attachment. When they start to bud I top feed with potash (ashes from my open fire). Now they are well in bud, flushing with rain water. Not wetting buds and overnighting in the shed for bud rot.

Would have been easier to just do this.

Attachments

• 20180914_140229.jpg
    20180914_140229.jpg
    707.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20180914_140249.jpg
    20180914_140249.jpg
    906.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20180914_140308.jpg
    20180914_140308.jpg
    754.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20180914_140446.jpg
    20180914_140446.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 21
Westfield is the brand of fert and compost. The Range sells it and pots. Oh also sheeps wool slug detterent. I get slug and ant nemotoads from the Natural gardener and treat the whole garden in spring before the babys go out.
Hands on, I like it. Do your plants not need anything extra during flower? Sounds like your familiar with the whole process. How long have you been growing? Sorry about all the questions :)

Would have been easier to just do this.
Hands on, I like it. Do your plants not need anything extra during flower? Sounds like your familiar with the whole process. How long have you been growing? Sorry about all the questions :)
No probs, why I joined to make buddys. Yeah, clever, I forgot to say I give them a small handfull of F/B/Bone when they start to bud and foiliar feed once a week before flushing/bud rot time. How long growing? First plant canary seed in Mothers window sill plant 1976. 1987 seed from weed, bathroom window sill. Overwintered by white light florescent strip surrounded by mirrors, didn't flower. Smoked leaves. Growing proper buds? On and off 10 years. My neighbour is Prof Bud, knows all the science, I know nothing, but he's busy except to nagme about humidity, ph and stuff. He buys all the proper dutch soil and shit, we opposites lol.

No probs, why I joined to make buddys. Yeah, clever, I forgot to say I give them a small handfull of F/B/Bone when they start to bud and foiliar feed once a week before flushing/bud rot time. How long growing? First plant canary seed in Mothers window sill plant 1976. 1987 seed from weed, bathroom window sill. Overwintered by white light florescent strip surrounded by mirrors, didn't flower. Smoked leaves. Growing proper buds? On and off 10 years. My neighbour is Prof Bud, knows all the science, I know nothing, but he's busy except to nagme about humidity, ph and stuff. He buys all the proper dutch soil and shit, we opposites lol.
Lol. When I was a teen some friends and I got some bag seed so we planted some of them in some pots and put them in a North facing window and just waited to see what would happen. We didn't know what we were doing. Ended up smoking some whispy bud fluff and leaves about a year later. Prof bud sounds interesting. He sounds like a sitcom character jumping out to yell his catchphrase at you.
" YOUR PH IS TOO HIGH".....(exits through window) :)

Still getting used to this. Do you want to know what I am smoking? Not weed sadly,solid,weed drought, everybodys getting ready to harvest here. I don't do weed dealers anymore too much hassle. Just had a look, looks like morrocan gold to me, squidqy, dense, plenty of pollen atisho!
We got a drought going round here aswell lol. Still though gotta love a bit of hash!. I just chopped some blackberry kush. Was quite airy though (heat/light stress) so I may be chucking a lot of it in bubble bags and make me some purple bubble hash :p

Lol. When I was a teen some friends and I got some bag seed so we planted some of them in some pots and put them in a North facing window and just waited to see what would happen. We didn't know what we were doing. Ended up smoking some whispy bud fluff and leaves about a year later. Prof bud sounds interesting. He sounds like a sitcom character jumping out to yell his catchphrase at you.
" YOUR PH IS TOO HIGH".....(exits through window) :)
You got him perfect lol. How did you know he 'spys' on my plants from his upstairs window, then later will nag me in a whisper through the open work in our deviding wall.

You got him perfect lol. How did you know he 'spys' on my plants from his upstairs window, then later will nag me in a whisper through the open work in our deviding wall.
Because it is i! Your neighbour Professor Bud! YOUR PH IS TOO HIGH!.,....can you help me, it seems that the window is higher than I thought.......

Loool. My friend who helps me out likes to think he knows everything. Especially if hes read up about it on the internet lol. We've had multiple arguments about what's best for my plants. Ive proved him wrong pretty much every time. He just watches now and asks questions but i know the question is laced with "why you doing that. I heard you're supposed to do this" lol

Back
Top Bottom