Hi just joined

Grow my own medical cannabis. Outdoors in a tiny garden. Thinking about turning a small caravan into an indoor growing room this winter. Only one plant this year the drought in UK took out 4 young plants while I was at a festival. Girl scout cookies auto feminised planted mid july, nearly harvest time.
Welcome! If the caravan is unheated you can build an insulated grow box which captures heat from the grow light.

Hey Haze! I'm also in the uk. I planted 3 autos in June in a secret corner of my garden. Then my partner cut the lawn and went over them with her new strimmer. Sad times indeed. Glad one of yours made it. Welcome to 420 :)
:rip: look what the drought did! Your partner does the strimming too lol. So does mine he knows the rules, 'MIND THE SPECIAL PLANTS' Lol.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532703738412.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532703738412.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 119
:rip: look what the drought did! Your partner does the strimming too lol. So does mine he knows the rules, 'MIND THE SPECIAL PLANTS' Lol.
A little bit of communication could have gone a long way. In hindsight the drought would have been a bit of a nightmare. The ground were they were planted was all cracked and the plants (the normal plants) were all golden and limp. She probably did me a favour

Back
Top Bottom