Hi Cannabis fam!

SheGrowsNlearns

420 Member
Hey all!

So.. I had a mentor who introduced me to cannabis as medication for pain management and growing to have a steady supply of clean cannabis.. Well he dumped me but I’m still medicating and growing but this is only my third grow and first attempt at indoor growing, I joined to seek help with my numerous questions lol.

I messed up and overwatered one of my Young babies.. all the larger leaves have wilted and there are only the tiny baby leaves that are still green and still alive(?). Is she salvageable? I really want to save her as she was my last gift from him.

Lol I have been snipping away dying leaves

Attachments

• 2C27F868-027D-4C44-8419-2A139DD1041D.jpeg
    2C27F868-027D-4C44-8419-2A139DD1041D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
:welcome: TO:420:@SheGrowsNlearns

Before you get too far into the site, please take a moment to read the forum-guidelines so you'll have a better understanding about how the site works. ;)

I'm taking it your using a soil medium? Honestly, I'd just wait and see if that little one recuperates once the water starts evaporating. Maybe you could place some news papers under the pot and see if it helps draw out some of the water? Couldn't hurt?

You certainly came to the right place for help in honing your growing skills, the Cannabis growing knowledge flows like a river here at the Mag, you did good by coming here my friend :goodjob:

Welcome to 420! I also can't give any advice, but you should take a read of

Great spot to learn, I prefer the hydro side (or id offer more advice) but plenty of info and people to help here!

:welcome:

Welcome to 420! I also can't give any advice, but you should take a read of

Great spot to learn, I prefer the hydro side (or id offer more advice) but plenty of info and people to help here!
Thanks!

That plant will reveg. It will take 2 - 3 weeks to get it back on track. I'd do a flush, feed fresh nutes & then water correctly. Feed at 1/2 strength every 2nd or 3rd watering & water the rest of the time. You'll see new growth in about 2 weeks.
Thanks! I’m nervous to flush tbh.. she hasn’t been in that pot very long, around two weeks. The soil is fresh and I’m using promix. I haven’t fed her yet because of this. Right now in a 3 gallon fabric pot. Do you still think feeding is necessary? I’m afraid of over doing it lol. Seems I’m on a roll for that sort of thing

Back
Top Bottom