Hi Cannabis fam!

Thank you I kind of keep a journal with my watering and feeding and boo boos lol
I did mean start one here on the forum..lol. It's easier for folks to keep track of you and help out if needed. Plus we love to watch a grow. Just search how to start a journal. Good info and ideas.

Lol I just placed an order for some beans. Hopefully they arrive quickly
So what strain(s) of beans did you get?

My personal favorite strain to grow was AK47, mainly for their ease of growing...Very prolific and took to the GA humidity very well, it didn't seem to faze them, where some other strains I tried didn't seem to like the high humidity very much.

So what strain(s) of beans did you get?

My personal favorite strain to grow was AK47, mainly for their ease of growing...Very prolific and took to the GA humidity very well, it didn't seem to faze them, where some other strains I tried didn't seem to like the high humidity very much.
I picked up some feminized zkittlez glue, badazz og cheese, and critical purple kush. Where I am is not too humid. I haven’t tried any of these but Picked them on a whim lol

Thanks! I’m nervous to flush tbh.. she hasn’t been in that pot very long, around two weeks. The soil is fresh and I’m using promix. I haven’t fed her yet because of this. Right now in a 3 gallon fabric pot. Do you still think feeding is necessary? I’m afraid of over doing it lol. Seems I’m on a roll for that sort of thing
If it's only been in the soil 2 weeks you don't need to flush. I would feed though. She's got to get nutes to recover. I'd feed / water / feed / water for a couple weeks till she starts putting out fresh nubs on the branches. I've re-vegged a couple times before. It's a slow process. But the plant usually comes back with a vengeance & turns into a massive bush. Just takes time.

If it's only been in the soil 2 weeks you don't need to flush. I would feed though. She's got to get nutes to recover. I'd feed / water / feed / water for a couple weeks till she starts putting out fresh nubs on the branches. I've re-vegged a couple times before. It's a slow process. But the plant usually comes back with a vengeance & turns into a massive bush. Just takes time.
Good Choices ! You gonna get F'd up off that shit ... lol. All are potent strains.
That’s the goal! Lmao

Welcome to 420! I also can't give any advice, but you should take a read of

Great spot to learn, I prefer the hydro side (or id offer more advice) but plenty of info and people to help here!
Omg!! This was way better then google.. smh lol. So informative and actually answered many of the questions that popped up in my head.. I discovered rim watering (that’s what i call it lol) on my second grow because I was taught to water the centre first but it didn’t make sense to me as growing outdoor, I noticed the outsides of the pot seemed to dry so much quicker then the centre and once I changed my tactic I noticed huge difference. Babies seemed much happier.

Omg!! This was way better then google.. smh lol. So informative and actually answered many of the questions that popped up in my head.. I discovered rim watering (that’s what i call it lol) on my second grow because I was taught to water the centre first but it didn’t make sense to me as growing outdoor, I noticed the outsides of the pot seemed to dry so much quicker then the centre and once I changed my tactic I noticed huge difference. Babies seemed much happier.
The author of the artictle has a few grow journalsand is very active on the site. For anyone considering growing in soil I'd highly recommend browsing through the her journals and articles.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom