Hi, trying my green thumb

Blumentalist

Hello all, long time toker now wanting to get my green thumb working. I’ve had a couple of grows under my belt. The next grow I would like to start a journal here, to get input from from the forum. I really enjoy how the group shares info without a lot trolling

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Blumentalist

Do you have any images from pass grows you would like to share?
What type of growing do you do; or like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello all, long time toker now wanting to get my green thumb working. I’ve had a couple of grows under my belt. The next grow I would like to start a journal here, to get input from from the forum. I really enjoy how the group shares info without a lot trolling
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Hope your doing well. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Alaskan Purple autos, started with 4 plants. Had to move 2 plants outside, the two taken out stayed small. Genetic are something else

7DA4C922-A56E-4E80-A5DD-36CAEA1BE053.jpeg

AAB5728D-95F2-4EA9-982B-D733BE091D95.jpeg

Best place to be Blue. Most friendly and helpful site out there. Hands down.

Love the AP! What are your plans for this next run??

Alaskan Purple autos, started with 4 plants. Had to move 2 plants outside, the two taken out stayed small. Genetic are something else

7DA4C922-A56E-4E80-A5DD-36CAEA1BE053.jpeg

AAB5728D-95F2-4EA9-982B-D733BE091D95.jpeg
Beautiful, great work. :yahoo:
If I may make a suggestion. :Namaste:
The fan leaves seem to be in short supply, did you remove them?
Fans give energy to the buds, they need them. :Namaste:
Great freeken garden. :thumb:
Have a Wonderful Day my friend.

Stay safe

Beautiful, great work. :yahoo:
If I may make a suggestion. :Namaste:
The fan leaves seem to be in short supply, did you remove them?
Fans give energy to the buds, they need them. :Namaste:
Great freeken garden. :thumb:
Have a Wonderful Day my friend.

Stay safe
Yep, that’s me learning how much and when to defoliate. Thanks for the input.

Best place to be Blue. Most friendly and helpful site out there. Hands down.

Love the AP! What are your plans for this next run??
Crystal Meth autos in coco, have been using Advanced Nutrients for nutes

Crystal Meth autos in coco, have been using Advanced Nutrients for nutes
Exciting! Have you ran them before or is this a new strain for ya?

It’ll be the first run, using autos to find my favorite strain. Then switch to reg fems and start mother plants to have a steady supply.
Sounds like a good plan! Favorite strain makes me laugh now cause I just know there are soooooo many to try. I say I love this but then I get this and that cycle just continues!

You more a sativa or indica fan or indifferent?

Sounds like a good plan! Favorite strain makes me laugh now cause I just know there are soooooo many to try. I say I love this but then I get this and that cycle just continues!

You more a sativa or indica fan or indifferent?
Yeah I know, finding a favorite is a joke. More of a sativa because I like to wake and bake..

Yeah I know, finding a favorite is a joke. More of a sativa because I like to wake and bake..
For real...I love indicas cause I need the heavy hit for multiple things but I am a mom and need energy so I've been trying some sativa doms now.

I have 2 Super Silver Haze x Green Crack in Super Silver Crack at 18 days I'm excited to be running. Behind them, after my big girls are done in a few weeks, I'll have Zombie Death Fuck, an LA Kush and Girl Scout Cookies Mix nearly full Sativa for both.

Finishing now, I've got this Kannabia seed sativa Dom 70/30 Gelato x Bubba Kush (Gelato-K). It is from Kannabia Seeds in Spain via @CannaPot. The grow has been sensational and the write ups on this Sativa strain are off the charts.

Supposed to be a rocketing force in the morning.

Her yield was said to be high and she is finishing up just like they said.

I'll let you know how she smokes in a month.

For real...I love indicas cause I need the heavy hit for multiple things but I am a mom and need energy so I've been trying some sativa doms now.

I have 2 Super Silver Haze x Green Crack in Super Silver Crack at 18 days I'm excited to be running. Behind them, after my big girls are done in a few weeks, I'll have Zombie Death Fuck, an LA Kush and Girl Scout Cookies Mix nearly full Sativa for both.

Finishing now, I've got this Kannabia seed sativa Dom 70/30 Gelato x Bubba Kush (Gelato-K). It is from Kannabia Seeds in Spain via @CannaPot. The grow has been sensational and the write ups on this Sativa strain are off the charts.

Supposed to be a rocketing force in the morning.

Her yield was said to be high and she is finishing up just like they said.

I'll let you know how she smokes in a month.

Your garden looks beautiful. My last run was Green Crack, but nowhere as big as yours……..looks like I can learn a thing or two🤔

Back
Top Bottom