High from the Netherlands

Purplehazer

Hi guys

Just a Grower from that small and wet country!, With a few years experience
which started some 35 years ago with "The Marijuana Growbook" by Ed Rosenthal and Mel Franks what could be called the Bible of indoor growing...All aspects of growing were clearly explained, and after a visit to Amsterdam and saw a few Cuttings rooting under a light on display in a grow stores window display...i was hooked

Made many mistakes and learned a lot in my personal quest to get the most out of that beautiful yet sometimes difficult to understand Green Lady

Hope to learn and willing to share the knowledge from and with you all

Hi guys

Just a Grower from that small and wet country!, With a few years experience
which started some 35 years ago with "The Marijuana Growbook" by Ed Rosenthal and Mel Franks what could be called the Bible of indoor growing...All aspects of growing were clearly explained, and after a visit to Amsterdam and saw a few Cuttings rooting under a light on display in a grow stores window display...i was hooked

Made many mistakes and learned a lot in my personal quest to get the most out of that beautiful yet sometimes difficult to understand Green Lady

Hope to learn and willing to share the knowledge from and with you all
Welcome friend. :welcome: Check our sponsors for all your equipment needs.

Welcome, Purplehazer!

Been to the Netherlands a couple of times. It was just fantastic to be able to go to a cafe and have a spliff and a tea, just like that, with no worries (Scandi here - we "have to" worry about our weed, sadly).

Hmmm... Now I'm trying to guess what your favourite strain might be... :p
:blunt:Got a funny feeling that will be a short guessing game;)

Back
Top Bottom