HigherDrifter's Water Cure

I absolutely could not agree more. Same reason I smoke hash as much as I do. While I smoke pot a lot, I dont smoke a lot of pot. (for those of you stoned reading that, I bet you get it when your drivin home to night and drop the joint and burn ur "cranks")

No offense to some of you, and let me preface this by saying that I also have the HUGE tolerances, just like the most of us here, full time all day sensi/hash smokers.

seriously when I hear people say "oh man we smoked (insert double digit number here) bowls in 2 hours." Or one of these gems "shit man me and him smoked an ounce that night," When I hear these statements I am usually thinking to myself "well obviously that herb was crap" Don't get me wrong I have had my days where I smoke a trash bag full, but I was much younger. Now my rule is this, if I can't get a head change off a hit, its getting made into BHO.

Well...

I just smoked a good sized nugget from that test bud, not enough to totally pack the bowl - plenty of room left in the bowl in fact.

Was still moist but it appeared to burn okay. Dunno. Used a bowl cap (w/hole). Got 3 well rounded hits off of it.

Flavor?

Definite improvement. All I can say for now. I'll keep my thoughts on flavor in reserve for now and wait till the cure's complete.

Smokability?

Little burn to the the throat, not too bad.

Very little hack.

Effects?

Wow.

I'm very pleasantly medicated right now.

Actually...

more than pleasantly medicated :laughtwo:

I'm surfing the galaxy right now...

Pleasantly medicated indeed.

More to come....

Here's more pics of the test bud

WaterCuredBud_8.jpg
WaterCuredBud_7.jpg
WaterCuredBud_6.jpg
WaterCuredBud_5.jpg

Just remember...

:sorry:

Didn't mean to yell...

This is just less than 3 full days of water cure.

:thumb:

Rusty, Chocolatey, Frosty....:yummy:

Looks pretty appealing to me.

I am trying to find a draw back to this method, I see that the color distortion is obviously minimal. Now will it turn more brown later down the road? And everyone keeps talking about loosing weight. Again I don't give a FUCK what weight loss unless its on me, lol. Course I am not selling so maybe I'm not the right person to ask, I am only looking for the best medicine. Infact looking at this I would say some of the meds I have bought in the past I now realize were water cured. Some of the best Juicy Fruity I have ever had was like that, and as I recall now it actually still wreacked of like Merlot vino. I am quickly turning the corner here lol.

Cheers
BK

Damn. Wouldn't you know it?

That damn same cure box sprung another leak...just within the last few hours since I refilled it.

So I said.

Fuck it! Tired of this leaky shit...

Switch21Box_3.jpg
Switch21Box_2.jpg
Switch21Box_1.jpg

Took the pile out of the leaky cure box, stuck it in the other cure box, and waa laa...it did fit, but just barely. Got it to within an inch between the pile and the bottom of the cure box.

No worries.

I carefully and gently lifted the pile out of the one cure, let most of the water just fall out of it, and just stuck it on top of the other pile.

Real simple.

Aside from a few loose clumps of buds the pile held it's form and made the switch rather easy.

Actually, took a couple of those loose bud clumps out of the water to dry, for more "test buds", ya know? :) ;)

Why don't you just stick a hose in the bottom and siphon it out? Not like you'd be sucking gas.

Already got the drain-hole. No need to siphon.

It's that one cure box that's givin me problems with leaks. The other one works fine - hasn't leaked at all.

Already got the drain-hole. No need to siphon.

It's that one cure box that's givin me problems with leaks. The other one works fine - hasn't leaked at all.

I think what he was trying to say was that you could do this next time to disturb the plants less, and not have to worry about leaks. I think a lot of people are fearfull of loss of THC from disturbing plants. I am siked to see how this finished high drifter. I love how rapidly this is updated, I kinda feel like we are all there with you. I know Im on the edge of my seat...

Okay.

Today would have marked the 5 complete day of water cure.

But...

With the developments, the switch to one cure box, all the leaks, and what not...

I think I missed a day...

so...

Today is...

Well...

Null and Void.

So...

I'll pick up where I left off with wrapping up the 5th complete day of water cure tomorrow...

Ummm...

Yeah.

So...like it's addin another day to the cure, or some other anectdotal shit, or something like that...

You know?

I mean...

Right.

So..

Like..

More to come...

or something to that effect.

;)

You know what?

;)

I am so fucking stoned or high right now. :trance::trance::trance:

I smoked some of the new test bud.

You know...the couple of buds I pulled outta the water yestderday - after switching the pile of herb outta the leaky cure box to the other one.

Anyways...

Woke up this morning...

Checkin everything out...

Everything was lookin alright...

Buds were looking cool soaking in that water...

Started pre-heating the oven to bake some bread.

Then uh....

I was walkin past the test buds, just laying the on the dish, on the freezer...

They looked dry enough to smoke.

I was thinkin "Nah...hasn't even been 24 hours since I yanked them outta the water.".....

But...

It beckoned me, sayin...

"Smoke me..."

"Smoke me..."

So...

I plucked a good-sized amount of bud off the stem...

Wow.

Still some moisture, but it did look dry...?

As I was kinda like grinding it up with my fingers...felt moist, but also "dry"...a "dry" I've witnessed many times before indicating that this stuff just might be blazable.

And it was indeed blazeable.

Packed that clump of buds in the bowl, stuck on the bowl-cap, ran the ligher's flame slow and deliberate near the cap-hole...and it lit. Surprised the hack out of me.

And...

Another...

Wow.

After 4 total days of cure...

Wow.

Definite improvements over the 2.5 day cure.

Smoothed out quite a bit.

Light herbal, maybe slightly bitter initial tast that evolves into something of a spicey flavor...almost like Cinnamon aftertaste.

Smoke...still quite a bit of smoke, but, it's...I dunno...leaned out?

Effects

I would have to describe the effects as slightly predominant Indica (I'd say at least 60% up to no more than 70%). This is definitely NOT a split. This stuff is actually more Indica than last year's harvest.

But...

The high is intensely pleasureable. :)

A nice slow wavey skyrocket to Mars kinda thing.

Almost "drunk" kinda feeling.

Dopey?

Relaxed...definitely, body and mind.

Wow.

Meditative.

Yet...

Alert.

Ya know?

So,

More to come....

Here's the lastest pics:

4DayWaterCure_8.jpg
4DayWaterCure_9.jpg
4DayWaterCure_7.jpg
4DayWaterCure_6.jpg
4DayWaterCure_5.jpg
4DayWaterCure_3.jpg
4DayWaterCure_4.jpg
4DayWaterCure_10.jpg
4DayWaterCure_2.jpg
4DayWaterCure_1.jpg

Ummmm...

Still a lot of smoke for what little I've got in the bowl.

Lots of resin in them there buds.

I cleaned and polished my (glass) pipe chamber dry and spotless before I started smoking the test buds.

Been smokin test buds for the last 2 days.

Examined the resin in the pipe chamber.

Greasy.

Not very sticky, or tacky. Didn't glue my fingers together.

Water moved it around but didn't wash it away.

Did come off my fingers kinda easily with soap and warm water.

Hmmm...:hmmmm:

Just finishing up a drain-refill - to cap off 5 complete days of water cure.

Scent of the cure water and plant matter is getting more and more faint.

Cure water is still kinda sudsy.

Cure water is still colored and murky, but the color and the murkiness has waned a bit.

Everything's kinda like "okay", I reckon.

More to come...

Back
Top Bottom