How I got through pandemic with weed

niccc420

420 Member
let me take you on a wild ride through my life and how weed became my ride or die companion. When the pandemic hit, it flipped my world upside down, and anxiety started messing with my head. That's when my homie put me onto weed as a way to find some damn peace in the chaos. I was skeptical, but desperate times call for desperate measures, right?

So, I took a hit, and whoa, it was like a chill tsunami washing over me. Suddenly, all that worry and stress melted away, and I finally caught a breath of fresh air. Weed became my trusted sidekick, my go-to when life got too damn overwhelming.

But it wasn't just about escaping reality. Nah, it went deeper. Weed opened up a whole new level of self discovery and growth for me. It was like a key to the hidden corners of my mind, where I found clarity and inspiration I never knew I had.

In those moments of reflection and introspection, I realized I had some serious creative juices flowing. I started writing, painting, and expressing myself in ways I never thought possible. Weed became my muse, sparking ideas and fueling my artistic fire.

But it wasn't just a solo journey, my friend. Weed brought us together. In those small, tight-knit gatherings with my crew, we laughed, shared stories, and got real with each other. It was like a bond formed through the smoke, creating a sense of unity and understanding in a world gone crazy.

As the pandemic dragged on, weed became the ultimate antidote to the boredom. We got experimental, trying out different strains, edibles, and all that good stuff. (We got those from MailOrder420 by the way, shout out to them) Virtual weed events became our jam, where we connected with a whole community of like minded individuals.

But, here's the thing I learned some valuable lessons along the way. Weed taught me the art of balance and keeping it real. It's all about knowing your limits and respecting the plant. Too much of a good thing can turn sour real quick, so I stayed mindful and responsible.

Welcome to 20 Magazine @niccc420

Have you ever grown cannabis before?
Would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

let me take you on a wild ride through my life and how weed became my ride or die companion. When the pandemic hit, it flipped my world upside down, and anxiety started messing with my head. That's when my homie put me onto weed as a way to find some damn peace in the chaos. I was skeptical, but desperate times call for desperate measures, right?

So, I took a hit, and whoa, it was like a chill tsunami washing over me. Suddenly, all that worry and stress melted away, and I finally caught a breath of fresh air. Weed became my trusted sidekick, my go-to when life got too damn overwhelming.

But it wasn't just about escaping reality. Nah, it went deeper. Weed opened up a whole new level of self discovery and growth for me. It was like a key to the hidden corners of my mind, where I found clarity and inspiration I never knew I had.

In those moments of reflection and introspection, I realized I had some serious creative juices flowing. I started writing, painting, and expressing myself in ways I never thought possible. Weed became my muse, sparking ideas and fueling my artistic fire.

But it wasn't just a solo journey, my friend. Weed brought us together. In those small, tight-knit gatherings with my crew, we laughed, shared stories, and got real with each other. It was like a bond formed through the smoke, creating a sense of unity and understanding in a world gone crazy.

As the pandemic dragged on, weed became the ultimate antidote to the boredom. We got experimental, trying out different strains, edibles, and all that good stuff. (We got those from MailOrder420 by the way, shout out to them) Virtual weed events became our jam, where we connected with a whole community of like minded individuals.

But, here's the thing I learned some valuable lessons along the way. Weed taught me the art of balance and keeping it real. It's all about knowing your limits and respecting the plant. Too much of a good thing can turn sour real quick, so I stayed mindful and responsible.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @niccc420. The best pro-cannabis/growers site on the web. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::party::theband::cheer::circle-of-love::420:

So, I took a hit, and whoa, it was like a chill tsunami washing over me.
niccc welcome to the watering hole. Do you remember the strains name that gave you that chill? Sounds like something I would like to put into my next garden.

Take care and light up

Welcome Nic, and thanks for sharing your covid weed journey. You've captured perfectly why we use the herb. Green love :green_heart: Drop a link to a journal when you start one please.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Cannabis is often lumped in with other drugs and treated as a method of escaping reality. Personally I’ve never found this to be true. Cannabis doesn’t let me escape reality at all. It makes me confront and deal with the feelings and thoughts I have. It helps soften the secondary emotions like anger and the feelings of anxiety so I can actually figure out what’s really at the root of my feelings.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been angry about something then I smoke and realize the anger wasn’t what I was actually feeling. It’s usually something like guilt, insecurity, jealousy or fear at the root of the anger but because mental health and feelings were only for the weak when I was growing up, my default is to be angry about stuff.

It’s almost like a superpower being able to understand your feelings and emotions instead of bottling them up out of fear of what others think or how they’ll truly make you feel.

Back
Top Bottom