Hey! First time grower looking for some guidance

Coyote

Hi, I'm Coyote and I'm a first time grower. I'm currently waiting on my supplies to come in and I'm really excited about getting started. I've smoked for a few years but didn't really like it at first but then a life changing event happened to me and I became severely depressed and I decided to turn to weed instead of prescription pills and lets put it this way, weed saved my life. I have smoked regularly ever since and I have found that it not only gets me through those tough days and helps me sleep but it has opened my mind. I've become much more laid back and tolerant since starting to smoke and I just love the over all feeling. I just recently moved and well I don't know anyone and asking around for who has bud can be a little awkward, so here I am as a first time grower. I love plants and was a forestry major in college so I have a pretty solid background on plants and what they do but I've never looked into weed. I'm not only looking forward to having bud again but also feeling that satisfaction of self sustainability and the pride of growing my own bud. I looked through a lot of forums but this one just seemed like the place I should be. I'm one of those people that researches the shit out of things but I'm still going to need guidance that only experience can give. I'm looking forward to meeting some awesome people, having some great high conversations and maybe even making a friend or two. I started a grow journal so if anyone wants to help a girl out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Coyote

Hello and welcome to the forum. You sure did pick the right forum. Trust me ive been to about 4 and this is by far the best of them and it isnt even close. I love it here and I love helping people out. Im sorry you have depression issues and I can relate to that as I used to always be depressed and actually back when I was a senior in high school in 2001 I was the 1st student in my school district to be homeschooled because of it. Having a passion for learning and reading is one of the biggest factors to success as many growers want the yields and they want beautiful plants but arent so much into the research which is fine I suppose but I am interested in always getting better. You are right growing your own and being self sustainable in that regard is so awesome. It makes smoking even more enjoyable and you can be sure anything in the cannabis is exactly what you gave it so no posions or harsh chemicals and it wont be laced with other things. It freakin sucks not having cannabis and not knowing who to trust going to potentially shady places to get it. Not my idea of fun

In order for your grow journal to get more visitors you need to link it in your signature. First go to your journals first page and then go to the address bar and copy it with a highlight and a right click then go to the upper left of your screen and click user cp. After you have done that go down the list on the left of the page until you see edit signature. Under the signature right click then click paste and it will paste the website address for your journal there. This will make it so your journal link will be posted after every post you make and then people can just click that and be redirected to your journal. As your journal grows you can make more links to key areas of a grow like seedling stage f,vegetative stage,flowering stage,harvest and dry yield. That all of course is optional and up to you and people can get to it manually but if you make it easier and organized you will get more subscribers. Anyways welcome to the forum and if you have more questions feel free to click my journal link and come on over. Im here everyday. Oh also if you have supplies you still need check out the sponsors here as a good many of them give discounts on their products. Well you are well on your way now. Happy growing and welcome to the 420 magazine community

hello coyote and welcome.
have you decided on which medium you are going to use?

ill try to save you alittle time and recommend you research capn and s1ingblades recirculating top feeding system.
it is not nearly as difficult as it sounds and it is a great way to grow.
How to: Simple Hydroponics

anyways, you are going to have a blast here!

so get your PH pen out and lets get growing!

- musshy

Welcome Coyote! As everyone else here has said its a great site. I am a newbie also and I have already learned a ton on here. Some really talented folks on here with the kind of make it happen spirit that makes me proud to be an American. Best of luck to you and take care of yourself!

Back
Top Bottom