How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

R/O water is reverse osmosis water. You can buy a reverse osmosis filter for around $140. The problem is, if you aren't on a well, they will run your water bill up. They waste more water than they produce because they remove everything.

0 ppm.

If you're mixing your nutes with RO water then most likely you'll need to add some calcium/magnesium suppliment. Botanicare Calmag (and others)works well for this. ... If you have hard water or water or nutes that already has enough cal/mag then you might not need it.

coco leaches calmag. I have tried growing in coco without calmag and my plants always have issues. With the 5mL per 5 gallons of water, feeding every day with R/O water, I have no issues.

Even if I use tap or well water, I add a little calmag.

Hey I'm looking for some help and you seem to know a great deal about coco. My plants are tiny/small and i have a decent 125 watt CFL blue bulb and a fan too but i can't work out when i should be watering them because at the moment i have been giving them 1/2 a litre every 3 days and i have had no runoff yet. Should i be watering more or is that right?

I water coco every day, even when they are tiny little clones or seedings, so long as they have roots. When they are super young, I give them very little water plus feed, but I do it every day. For example, when seedlings are in a 4" pot, I give them about an oz of water per day. That is one shot glass per plant.

First post!

Getting inspired by coco, wanted to say thanks for all this great info. Right now I'm planning for a 2x4 tent with a Mars II 400. 2 or 3 plants.

I've read/watched through most of this thread, I think you're using autos? Should anything be changed from your method using regular fems?

Thanks, you guys rock.

Hi LEDRF,

first off thanks ton for all this use full info, it has helped so much already.

I am planning on following your guide as much as possible(wont be c02 and will go with a vented/not sealed room). i have a couple questions for you. You mentioned that you add a P-K booster a few times during the cycle, which one do you use and do you use it to full recommended strength? also just wondering if a root booster would be beneficial or if i should just stick to the mentioned feeding plan.

thanks again for this awesome guide and i cant wait to see my nugs looking like yours:thanks:

I use this method for both autos and regulars.

I have pretty good water where I live, this is the filter plant's readout. Trying to avoid a RO machine, but dont really know what im looking at here.

PH7.8
Sodium3.75
Chloride7.50
Alkalinity120
Calcium75
Magnesium62
Sulfate3.25

Back
Top Bottom