How long do people reckon?

I think 4 weeks is a little long. Start checking tric’s in a week or so. I am actually in middle of checking mine. I have a bit to go also. Just don’t let them get too amber don’t want couch lock.

6D6A341E-4106-4F10-B21F-9A41285552C6.png

2CBE0BE5-3BC9-4AE3-9894-2F5949FC38BD.png

I think 4 weeks is a little long. Start checking tric’s in a week or so. I am actually in middle of checking mine. I have a bit to go also. Just don’t let them get too amber don’t want couch lock.

6D6A341E-4106-4F10-B21F-9A41285552C6.png

2CBE0BE5-3BC9-4AE3-9894-2F5949FC38BD.png
Its my first proper partly successful grow but from what I know your trichomes are mostly cloudy?

Just don’t let them get too amber don’t want couch lock.
LOL, that's exactly what I want. To me if it doesn't lock you to the couch ... it aint no good. That's what weed did to me when I started smoking in the 70's so I would expect it to do it twice as good after all this time. I wont even grow a Sativa. Waste of time for me. Again, it's a preference. So to tell someone not to let it get too Amber because of Couch Lock may not be good advice if that's the high they like. Better off telling them the difference between Clear, Cloudy & Amber & let them decide how they like it. Different people like different highs.

Then again, the weed can look exactly like he wants & be frosty as all hell & still not give them the high they were after because the strain didn't have the right Terpenes. I played that game too. Buying seeds by THC content was a mistake.
THC is important but less important then the Terpenes that dictate the type of high you'll get.

a quick google says no permanent residents ...
there is a roughly 1000 - 4000 researchers with the larger number weighted in the summer month(s).

offer still stands btw. would be a cool story. a cool expensive story. very both.
take it as on notice if ya want. i don't care.

plants look good. you are no where near bud swell. i still see white pistils everywhere. you might not get the build or as dramatic a swell under mh. it just doesn't have the red. but hang in, there's a ways to go. wks i'd say.

keep a scope on the trichs. they gotta have those at a science base.

what are you running for a ballast ?
i'm assuming the heat generated under hid is useful to you.

a quick google says no permanent residents ...
there is a roughly 1000 - 4000 researchers with the larger number weighted in the summer month(s).

offer still stands btw. would be a cool story. a cool expensive story. very both.
take it as on notice if ya want. i don't care.

plants look good. you are no where near bud swell. i still see white pistils everywhere. you might not get the build or as dramatic a swell under mh. it just doesn't have the red. but hang in, there's a ways to go. wks i'd say.

keep a scope on the trichs. they gotta have those at a science base.
Google doesn't know much, I'll post photo of ballast soon it's a one piece on like the ballast is built in to the lamp/shade

as in literally antarctica ? it's supposed to be the only uninhabited continent on earth
judging by the buckets they've got a home depot ...

it will take a touch longer under mh. it does not have the spectrum to really finish. seeing as those are sativa dom, they may never get amber trichomes under mh, but they should get cloudy at least. i had better luck with indica.

my sativas under mh could go an extra month or two, been a long time since i used one in flower.
I guess u wouldn't have to worry about a police raid there.are u the first person to grow cannabis on that continent. I love this so much.

i hope he is really there.
read somewhere that it is the only continent where weed had never grown.

if it is true ... we are now everywhere .. :bongrip:

Google doesn't know much, I'll post photo of ballast soon it's a one piece on like the ballast is built in to the lamp/shade

well, there is no gov't. it's kinda divvied up between the aussies the chileans etc.
if that thing can run an equiv hps i'll send the bulb.

the addy alone will be worth it.

you have a dual wattage listed
do you know which you are running ?

it's not a known brand fixture, but just judging from the type of build, it does not look to be of the era of dual hps/mh ballasts. it looks to be a mh fixture only.

as for addy juries out ..

And i stay a 20 minutes on a snow machine from McMurdo Station, my Wife is a scientist there
ha !

knew you had to be fly in. how do you get stuff in ?

is McMurdo US run .. is that the mail drop / supply post ?

i dunno who has what there. probably have more options if it is.

is McMurdo US run .. is that the mail drop / supply post ?

i dunno who has what there. probably have more options if it is.
US run, can get stuff posted but unfortunately packages are searched unless your someone very special and you are not aloud to grow cannabis here so would be quite dodgy

US run, can get stuff posted but unfortunately packages are searched unless your someone very special and you are not aloud to grow cannabis here so would be quite dodgy
I think it’s awesome you are where you are doing what your doing. I apologize for telling you not to let your tric’s get amber.
I should have asked first my mistake. Cheers brother.

Back
Top Bottom