How long until harvest?

blvckswords

I was wondering if I could get some advice on the harvest time for this. I'm looking for more of an up high. It helps me with my social anxiety. So when should these be taken down?
20210712_111229.jpg

20210712_111029.jpg
20210712_111034.jpg

These first two pics are buds from the top of the plant.

These are lower buds
20210712_111107.jpg
20210712_111149.jpg
20210712_111120.jpg

Have you checked the buds themselves or are they the sugar leaves? .is there any white pistil left? you start getting a sedative effect when there's too many amber on the buds from what I have experienced.But without checking every bud, it's hard to say what stage they are at. The sugar leaves change colour before the actual bud. You have to dig deep.. Before you chop her though, pull a bud, break it up and set your oven at 50°c, leave it there for 30 mins and it should be dry enough to smoke..
Then you will know what it's effects are, it will taste like poop and burn your lungs, but the effect will be there. Plus, when cured the flavours and smell will improve and some times the buzz is better

Have you checked the buds themselves or are they the sugar leaves? .is there any white pistil left? you start getting a sedative effect when there's too many amber on the buds from what I have experienced.But without checking every bud, it's hard to say. The sugar leaves change colour before the actual bud. You have to dig deep.. Before you chop her though, pull a bud, break it up and set your oven at 50°c, leave it there for 30 mins and it should be dry enough to smoke..
Then you will know what it's effects are, it will taste like poop and burn your lungs, but the effect will be there. Plus, when cured the flavours and smell will improve and some times the buzz is better
I checked the sugar leaves should I check the buds themselves instead? And there's a mix of white and amber pistils but the buds closer to the light are more amber. And alright I'll try that. Lol at the taste like poop

I was wondering if I could get some advice on the harvest time for this. I'm looking for more of an up high. It helps me with my social anxiety. So when should these be taken down?
20210712_111229.jpg

20210712_111029.jpg
20210712_111034.jpg

These first two pics are buds from the top of the plant.

These are lower buds
20210712_111107.jpg
20210712_111149.jpg
20210712_111120.jpg
Hello @blvckswords fantastic garden my friend.
I can see lots of white pistols.
Which means they are still flowering and building for you.
Those white pistols will turn red and crinkle in when they are finished flowering.
At that point check trics on your actual buds.
Clear/ white a more energetic feeling.
White /amber a more relaxed feeling.
You might have 2 weeks left give or take.
Don't harvest early you will miss out on volume for sure.
Patients will be your friend here.
Bill

Even if I'm looking for a head high? I wanted more of an up, day high. Sorry if I'm repeating but I'm just trying to make sure before I screw up
Your pistols will tell you when she has finished flowering.
White pistols are found on buds that are still building my friend.
Lower buds tend to be slightly slower due to the plants ability to determine which buds are on top and therefore more likely to get pollinated in nature.
Some people harvest tops and leave lowers to mature.
I prefer to let my mains mature fully then harvest whole plant.
No dumb questions, we all want you to have the best possible harvest.
What ever it takes.
Bill

only one real bud pic. the sugars cook early. by the one bud pic a while to go yet.

didn't see well enough of the plant to see if it's still pushing new pistils. there's a late 2wk bud swell that i think you are either on top of or in. guessing that's where you are.

only one real bud pic. the sugars cook early. by the one bud a pic a while to go yet.

didn't see well enough of the plant to see it it's still pushing new pistils. there's a late 2wk bud swell that i think you are either on top of or in. guessing that's where you are.
Well that's good to know I can still get more bud swelling . I wasnt going to harvest right this moment anyway since the bottoms were still clear and I just fed molasses water and myco this morning. Plus the finish time was supposed to be around the first week of August.

Your pistols will tell you when she has finished flowering.
White pistols are found on buds that are still building my friend.
Lower buds tend to be slightly slower due to the plants ability to determine which buds are on top and therefore more likely to get pollinated in nature.
Some people harvest tops and leave lowers to mature.
I prefer to let my mains mature fully then harvest whole plant.
No dumb questions, we all want you to have the best possible harvest.
What ever it takes.
Bill
I appreciate the help from everybody you guys have been life savers this whole grow. Also had a hiccup in growth I left my side lighting on twice which made me end up taking it out. So I didnt know if I messed everything up altogether or altered the timeline.

I appreciate the help from everybody you guys have been life savers this whole grow. Also had a hiccup in growth I left my side lighting on twice which made me end up taking it out. So I didnt know if I messed everything up altogether or altered the timeline.
Watch for nanners or signs of hermie.
With out 12 hrs of darkness trouble can appear.
Just double check before it's too late.
Bill

a couple small things on a stable strain won't be an issue.
don't clutch your pearls on the tiny stuff.
Great expression. :love:
Bill

Oh yeah this happened like 2 weeks ago I was just embarrased to say it on my journal lmao
Don't be embarrassed accidents happen.
We don't judge.
Just want to help.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom