How much cannabis do you use daily and how?

I'm just curious how others consume their cannabis. I'm smoking about 2g/day on average. I hope to get enough on my first couple of grows to switch to edibles and always have plenty on hand, as my lungs aren't liking my old school style. How about you, care to share?

My wife 4-6. All my buddies call her the green queen shit that's her fantasy football team name lol. I'm about 1g of dried herb per day. (usually small samples of our product) and half a gram of hash (either bubble,dry ice,alcohol,or,butane,or co2) per day

am 45 been smoking 2-3 grams a day thru pipe for 25+ years,
got the permant bong cough happening - recently switched to joints - they realy dont hit the spot
thinking of bubble hashing my crop and getting a vaporizore maybee that will work

3-4 glass spoon hits per session & 3-4 sessions daily. Doing stuff w/ grandkids will lessen the sequences. It all equals up. FWIW, my glass spoon blows away my Magic Launch Box . I LIKE TO COMBUST ! :peace:

I haven't calculated grams per day but I go through 3/4s of an ounce every 4 weeks or so. That is probably a very light weight compared to others reading this. Mine is mostly medical. I vape and use edibles before entering the movie theater or the alcoholic saturated dinner parties. I guess that would be a 3/4 gram a day plus occassional edibles.

I vape using a Magic Flight, about a quarter gram a day is ample. Before I got the vaporizer I had switched to edibles to avoid smoking, then I would use between 0.75 and 1 gram per day. I can't believe how efficient the vaporizer is.

I can't believe how efficient the vaporizer is.

I agree completely. I vape ~0.5 gram/day on average, which turns out to be around a half ounce per month. When I smoked, I would easily go through twice that amount mostly via an old (1985) G. Graphics bong filled with ice.

Hello I’m smoking 4-7 grams per day of some q u a l i t y. Most joints, raw papers with a prerolled filter. Occasionally the volcano comes out. Also anywhere from 2-3 dabs per day to half a gram.

I just made some thc pills I’ve been enjoying. They have around about 40mg per capsules give or take. Take a few feel good. They were made with shatter.

Attachments

• 26A543C0-21AE-4A2B-B902-B00259423F94.png
    26A543C0-21AE-4A2B-B902-B00259423F94.png
    692.1 KB · Views: 154
3-4 gram per day :lot-o-toke:

That stock broker that has the government perscription from the 70s of medical marijuana mailed to him in a tin I think gets allocated about 6 a day from the government or something like that...they still mail him tins in 2019 LOL

Back
Top Bottom