How much do u pay for a half Ounce

i can get midis for about 50 good shit is around 75-100 really really good stuff and go from 100-150 a half!!.. depends what your lookin for really.. i know i just go with the old 200 an o for pretty good shit lasts acouple days too..

In North cali last time i bought a half (awhile ago, like 3, 3 and a half months) it cost me 145.. but it was worth every dollar (Dank catpiss. I took some over to another friend who's 60 or something and gave him a nice few nugs and he got pretty blown in like 1 or 2 hits. I say hes 60 or something because hes smoked since he was like 12, and has grown for like 7 years or something. I felt pretty happy with it.). The only downside is I trusted a friend i was living with to buy it and by the time i got it it was a 1/4th. = /

That same friend owes me countless dimebags and a glass pipe. Oh well, he was a roomy and used to smoke with me all the time for free so I don't mind too much.. I just know not to trust him with my weed or money now haha.

Got some sweet ass home grown for 75 a qtr, either 150 or 145 a half, don't know haven't got more than a qtr. I know that 7g's looks like 14 in the bag though, and thats no joke, I don't think you could fit 14 in 1 bag.

Even though I'm licensed to grow my own medicinal the prices around here for the high medicinal grade chronic are great. The average prices are $10 g, $25-30 1/8, $50-60 1/4, $100-120 1/2 and $200-220 oz (during harvest season oz's go for $150-180 for really good outdoor).

prices are like exactly the same here in Washington. All depends on the strain and the time of year (harvest oz's come quite a bit cheaper, like p-420 said.)

and the $30-45 for an ounce? id be questioning that one. Sounds like a headache for sure....but who knows.

:bong:

I pay any where from $50.00 to $75.00 Depends on the buds..
But I normally just go for an 8th and pay $25-$40...

Lets Just say if I had a room I'd grow my own.. But I've had no luck with that so I pay others for it. So If any one sells in SOUTH EAST OHIO.. Holla..
:passitleft:

:peace: My bad on this I'm wrong on the 1/2 price I can get good bud 4 $135-$145 depending on the time of year and quality of the buds, but I'll always blaze one down before I'll buy to make sure I'm getting quality buds, if its worth it I'll pay more!:bong:

To the people who say they get dank at 45 an o in Texas.... fucking bullshit, don't listen to them they think that their lies are something to brag about. Anyways, as for the question, I'd pay like ~200 for some really nice bud but that's what you get when you live in a rich community because they know you have the money so they'll charge you more.

in Dallas half oz of corn which is like mid for 45-50 to 60(rarely) reggie is like 30 some kush or purple would be like 150 i get corn an oz would be a hundred straight

I see lots of references to "chronic" here.is this a reference to the actual strain, or to general high quality weed? If
The latter is the case, what would be typical top of the range expensive strains?

I'm in the uk, and we have different points of reference here.

Thanks

The Stoke

so many dealers here that they typically try to under bid the next.

here its not so much the quality that makes the price difference.. its almost always high grade, but how quick you want it. and how it gets to you..

if you're willing to wait an hour or so, and go pick it up, typically around 80 bucks for a half.. if you want it NOW, and want it deleivered, normally 100, and rarely 120.

everyone and their dog smokes it here (bc)

Back
Top Bottom