How much do u pay for a half Ounce

you guys are paying $40-$45 for a HALF OUNCE? now, is this good pot, or shit that i can roll a blunt of and only get a headache from? I just payed $100 for a half ounce a few days ago, would have been $175 for an ounce. Quarter Oz is about $45-$50, you can determine everything else from there.

80-145 depending on the quality of the smoke, and who's selling it. (We all have those old friends who hook us up cheap...Or we should lol.)

shit isn't really isn't that expensive around here..but then again it isn't the best weed around either..and plus it is hard to find someone who acctully has an half oz..yea were kinda low around here

mcdowell

OnionGobbler said:
this is totally dependant on location, and connections.

Though in southwestern ontario its 85-120 if you're buying straight up half ounces.

I'm from south western Ontario as well and for me its pretty much the same my avg price is $80-90 1/2oz for killer strains. :joint:

1/2oz here some good carefuly grown and haversted indoors green can be like 100$ to 120$ cnd. The oz is like 190$-220$. It depends, if you know the right people, cough cough, you can get a full weighed in front of you oz for 120-140$ of awesome shit grown by a rec. toker hehe

I wish I knew where to get a 1/2 oz, then I wish I had the cash for 1/2 oz. Finding friends to share that with tho shouldn't be a problem.

im from jersey and a half cost about 130-180 and an oz cost about 250-320 and this is for almost any bud that comes around here most comonly typical grade a dro

Back
Top Bottom