How much do u pay for a half Ounce

£65-70 (bout USD $105 - $125 at current exchange rate) for half oz of skunk
£20-40 (for resin bout USD $35 - $70 at current exchange rate) the large price range due to varying grades of quality

Bear in mind we pay some high prices for most goods, so as you can guess black market wise it aint any better.
A 20 pack of decent cigarrets like Embassy or Malboro cost £5.50 (bout USD $10 at current exchange rate) Goddam tax man *shakes fist*

Shwahn said:
A 20 pack of decent cigarrets like Embassy or Malboro cost £5.50 (bout USD $10 at current exchange rate) Goddam tax man *shakes fist*

Shit, and I thought I payed a lot for cigs.

But anyways...
$90 here for half-o of middies, which is always at least 1 gram over... I got a generous new dealer... yay!

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
I'm from south western Ontario as well and for me its pretty much the same my avg price is $80-90 1/2oz for killer strains. :joint:

Ya thats exactly what i pay, im in the same area and we gets some bomb weed all the time.

After it was all said and done I got over a half of BC Buds for 100. Oz for 240 though.

i dont buy schwag so i dono that pricing, but i live in Chicago, high prices here, for some hairy ass crystalized sticky icky i pay 175ish a half o, n ive heard of people paying more

brett2themax said:
After it was all said and done I got over a half of BC Buds for 100. Oz for 240 though.
how can the full o be more than twice as much as half?? why not ask for 2 halfs?

i get half O's ffrom anywhere between,80-140 depending on quality or time of the year, but i rarely buy half's , i go for the bulk sales if u think bout it u save alot of money (paying like 3-5 bucks per gram) :):)

$90 Canadian usually or a bit more if there is a bit of a drought. Never paid more then $110

mcdowell said:
shit isn't really isn't that expensive around here..but then again it isn't the best weed around either..and plus it is hard to find someone who acctully has an half oz..yea were kinda low around here

mcdowell
well where do u live?????????????????

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
Ever single time a thread like this is made people always say people are getting fucked. Every where is different just like other countries. Some smoke that dirty dirty , some smoke mids, chronic. They are all going to be different prices. It also depends on who you know that helps a lot. so with that said

And some people are liars and some are just retarded haha

High Notes said:
Learn how to hustle. As long as you don't grow, hustling is the only really affordable way to smoke good herb all the time with little investment. Start early, work at it, and eventually you'll smoke for free (w/ no growing felony in your closet, just in your trunk)

I'll never hustle a dealer. They are going through the trouble of getting the stuff and being busted by this countries stupid laws. They deserve every penny of profit they get.

I'll either pay it or go elsewhere for less, but never give the dealer a hardtime about his prices. It's only polite :)

is hustling dealing??? or barganing with your dealer? i was 100% sure hustling, grinding, whatever just ment dealing, or dealing out as much as u can as fast as u can if theres a difference at all

id rather grow, sounds easier and would call alot less attention to yourself

i live in kansas and here i get a 1/2 for 40 an ounce for 60 and its some bomb ass shit u feel it off the first hit and i smoke a couple times aday so its takes alot to get me high

Back
Top Bottom