How much do u pay for a half Ounce

The other day without calling a bunch of people i got a half of some bomb stuff for $180 but i can usauly get a good one for $160. Mids go for about $50 and ounce here. Sometimes $30 an ounce depends. And its alright smoke.

we just got osme new shit where im out is prop one of the best strains i hv had...(one hit quiT) oz 400 half 200 last itme i bought a oz and made 250 of it stuff sells like candy

eh around 165-180 depending... if im talking to growers i know i usualy get them for like 100 as a hook up price

party at jimmys :)

yeah me either...I had about 5 hits left yesterday, and a friend came over. It was her B-day, so we split it

btw thread, I usually pay about 150 per half for ok middies..up to 120 for a good quarter, but it's been scarce for me lately

down here in the great state of texas killa bud 45 an ounce which smokes like really good mids

without my connects that i have usually about 60...unless your somone that can be tooken advantage of then about 90

I usually pay 40 for a half it's some pretty good weed most of the time not any chronic or anything like that but seeing as how the DEA is cracking down all over the state it's turning into a time of drought the prices are bound to skyrocket in the next week or so

Well down here in Texas a half o cost $25. Its usually the same weed depending on who you get it from. Most of the shit you get around here is from mexico. But a blunt of this weed will get me and a couple friends feeling real good.

Back
Top Bottom