How much do u pay for a half Ounce

flipsk8er said:
Well down here in Texas a half o cost $25. Its usually the same weed depending on who you get it from. Most of the shit you get around here is from mexico. But a blunt of this weed will get me and a couple friends feeling real good.

hey where are you at in texas

im in waxahachie about 30 min from dallas

usually comes to about 100 bucks even. and thats if I'm not gettin a deal. I get my usual o's for about 115 bucks each.

I havent gotten a half in a long time because it is ususally better for me to go for the higher weight but I think about 120 is about right unless you get someone selling it for 160. @40 a 8th. ( which I wont pay)

but this is for decent outdoor and dro.

this is kinda a silly question now that io think about it... there is like 100 variables depending on how much a half ounce could be... quality, quanity avalable... who you decide to call.. who ur friends w/ ... see where im goin?..

No need to get that specific, people can just post what they pay "averagely", for what type of bud.

Hey how much you guys pay for a Half of purp?

Different prices: $50 for regs $75 for good middies and finally $100 for the good florida krippy.

:bong:

I pay any where from $50.00 to $75.00 Depends on the buds..
But I normally just go for an 8th and pay $25-$40...

Lets Just say if I had a room I'd grow my own.. But I've had no luck with that so I pay others for it. So If any one sells in SOUTH EAST OHIO.. Holla..
:passitleft:

hahaha here in egypt in africa they sell weed in news papers every news paper has from three to five big nugs in a size of a remote control of a tv for 20 le which is 20/6=3dollars and 33 cents and the best weed which is the sudanese and the weed grow in deserts next to the red sea and dahab is abut 50 pounds a paper which is abut 9 us dollars and 10 grams of hash is 14 us dolars pretty cheap hash because most os it is mixed with chemicals.
and i asked a local grower how do u grow this weed .he said 'i water it twice in all its life cycle even in summer its 4 times but thats it'.
can this be cuz every 1 growed here in egypt said the same as this guy:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom