How much do u pay for a half Ounce

I live in Houston, TX and pay 20 for a half. 35 for an oz sometimes. For a month or so, I was getting amazing stuff (compared to the schwag I would usually get for the same price) for 40 an oz. I see everyone talk about the prices they're paying and they all seem rediculously high. Sorry you guys aren't as lucky as I am. This is my first post too, so hello to everyone.

-Adam

I'm lucky with my deals as well, I get $20 half OZ's of really good quality shwag, $40 OZ's, as for the super-sticky-one-hit-kicks-your-ass, half OZ's are $120 and OZ's are usually $320, but sometimes the price is jacked to $340, if it's better than the usual quality

thedisastermarc said:
I live in Houston, TX and pay 20 for a half. 35 for an oz sometimes. For a month or so, I was getting amazing stuff (compared to the schwag I would usually get for the same price) for 40 an oz. I see everyone talk about the prices they're paying and they all seem rediculously high. Sorry you guys aren't as lucky as I am. This is my first post too, so hello to everyone.
-Adam

Is stuff that cost $40 an Oz. even smokable!?

Half ounce runs about 50-60 dollars these days in Squamish, BC. And of course it's the dank.

twiztid_4life said:
yeah i get a half for about 75
and its that white widow yayuh
i just got summ good freinds thats it lol
ok latr
mmfcl

wtf dude when did you have that much white and why in the hell did you not call me... god see if I ever bring my shit over agin lol jk but for real man whares the bud?

here in glendale, arizona to buy a gram of chronic is $15. really bomb shit costs $20 a gram. so from where i live, it would be around $210 for a half ounce of good chronic

Yeah Iv paid as much as 200 for a half O. theresw this really bomb shit we get sometimes that you take like 2 blunt rips and you are completly stoned.

damn man, i pay like 10 bucks a gram for average shit...i wish i could get a hook up like yall

In md
mids 75
beasters 125
didly dank 220

I take the dank cause i'll finish the beasters in half the time it will take me to finish the dank.

Even though I'm licensed to grow my own medicinal the prices around here for the high medicinal grade chronic are great. The average prices are $10 g, $25-30 1/8, $50-60 1/4, $100-120 1/2 and $200-220 oz (during harvest season oz's go for $150-180 for really good outdoor).

I wish P-420! Holy cow if it were so cheap!
I don't have to pay either, I just ask MV which box is ready and have some.:hmmmm:

Other people around here pay $20/gm $50 an 1/8 $100+/qtr & $400+/oz

Lucky ME!!! :Rasta:

Alaska Lady :nomo:

I get my PHATT! half Ounce for $15 and a PHATT! Ounce for $30 and I get my PHATT! QP's for $60-$80...and it's some GOOD A$$ kill 2 it be sticky ass hell :allgood: ...and I don't be getting it all broken down already I get it Budded ( which is more ) :cheesygrinsmiley: ...

281Kid

Get High! Everyday!
:passitleft:

I can get a quarter fro 20, half for 40, and 80 for an ounce, of mids.....................he's like a father too me, damn guy is 76 years old, but I love the sweet marijuana, pretty nice shit, pretty sticky icky icky!

:bong: Take it to the HeaD

Back
Top Bottom