How much do u pay for a half Ounce

I feel sorry for ya guys, i pay about 65$ for Killer BC bud, pay max 80 if its Kill killer, how bout you all move to BC then there will be no price problems =D

75 an oz for chron................

$130 for a 1/2 of Chronic. I get the friend price though.

Usually pay 80-100 for top notch shit. NL, Hash Plant, bubbleberry, bubblegum, white rhino,. But I am spoiled, buy in quantity and Canadian prices.

i was gettin some really good stuff a few months back, and he was chargin 200 for the half oz, it was pricey but good stuff

um, i pay like 25 a quarter 50 a half and 100 an ouce of it doesnt matter what it is great or poor shit usually always the mid grade stuff though. lol, that sentance is weird..yup ,, im a lil, lol crap i forget. oh yea, loldamnit! whats it called when you get stoned in the morning.. OH YEA!! wake and bake.. jeesh. now what the hell was this initialy about.

I'm about to pay 60 for a quarter of chrondo's when my buddy comes up here today.

I usually pay about 20 a half, 35 an oz, or 110ish for a qp. Certainly not chronic but probably what I'd call low quality mids, a few seeds here and there but I'll certainly get pretty high from a bowl.

Ever single time a thread like this is made people always say people are getting fucked. Every where is different just like other countries. Some smoke that dirty dirty , some smoke mids, chronic. They are all going to be different prices. It also depends on who you know that helps a lot. so with that said

70- for mids
120 or so- for some good nugs( for those of you think its special this also includes DRO.... lol.)
Then Just lately 200-210 for a Half of Haze the top notch stuff.

OldBongMan said:
If you asked me right now, I would say I don't care as long as it is good-top notch-shit and we could roll a box of the bitches.

Lol damn right. I dont worry unless it top notch . I got a box of dutches that need to be filled OldbongMan why arent u here yet.

Back
Top Bottom