How much Fox Farm Big Bloom to one litre of water

Depends on your medium soil or hydro.
Check out their feeding schedules on the their website.
The nutrient companies are in biz selling nutrients so their feedings are on the heavy side. You probably don't need the solution at full strength.

Depends on your medium soil or hydro.
Check out their feeding schedules on the their website.
The nutrient companies are in biz selling nutrients so their feedings are on the heavy side. You probably don't need the solution at full strength.
I've looked on the side it's only mix to the gallon and I'm no good with maths at all it says 6tsp to a gallon... That's probably on the heaven side though

A teaspoon is 4.9289ml getting the units of measure into the same system. A US gallon is 3.7854 liters. If they are calling for 6tsp or roughly 30ml of solution to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water you just divide 30 by 3.8. That equates out to 7.894ml per liter. Since a teaspoon is roughly 5ml you divide 7.8 by 5 and you get roughly 1 1/2 teaspoons.

A teaspoon is 4.9289ml getting the units of measure into the same system. A US gallon is 3.7854 liters. If they are calling for 6tsp or roughly 30ml of solution to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water you just divide 30 by 3.8. That equates out to 7.894ml per liter. Since a teaspoon is roughly 5ml you divide 7.8 by 5 and you get roughly 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Thank you so much help me out a lot there.. I'm going to do 1 teaspoon to start with to be on the safe side.. Less is more , right?

The Canadians trying to interpret US measurements thank you

Welcome to :420:Stoner I’d have to pull out my conversion charts , We have plenty in here . Are you gonna grow something to make a journal?

Welcome to :420:Stoner I’d have to pull out my conversion charts , We have plenty in here . Are you gonna grow something to make a journal?
I was thanking someone else for doing a conversion and I have a journal going currently link is in my signature feel free to stop in

I was thanking someone else for doing a conversion and I have a journal going currently link is in my signature feel free to stop in
I saw the link after I replied , went over and checked it out started to let you I was there , stoned have been smoking While Widow but got on the OG tonight couch lock !

I saw the link after I replied , went over and checked it out started to let you I was there , stoned have been smoking While Widow but got on the OG tonight couch lock !
White Widow is one of the strains I have going :yummy:

White Widow is one of the strains I have going :yummy:
It’s a good strain I put it through hell and it just bounces back. I’ll come back over and catch up on what you have in your journal!

Back
Top Bottom