How often are you on WEED!

sniCkercola

DISCLAIMER: I realize there are som gramatical errors here but im high.

Hello I am a smoker who is the type of guy who wakes up and starts smoking and doesnt stop till I go to bed. I am trying to cut back to save money. so I am wondering how often do all of you get high?

I have not gotten high in 22 years, but I remember there were whole years where I smoked like you are describing. I am now seeking to get my Medicinal licence to use and grow. When that comes through, I will be mostly eating it. I will smoke at the big rallies and such, but in the mean time I plan to vapourize if I am inhaling.

As of right now Im high 24/7 only because im layed of right now and what better to do but get high and play some xbox live. But when im working I usually smoke a bowl before I go to work and after work Ill smoke a couple bowls.

Depends on what I have to do that day. If I'm socializing I'll smoke before. If I have important work to do or or need to go to the gym I will get that stuff done then smoke. Works as an incentive to get my crap for the day done so I can smoke and veg out. Always before bed.

I have used cannabis for over 38 years on a daily basis, save 18 months or so, with Uncle Sam. I generally use all day. I am a person who functions full speed ahead at all levels, professionally, and socially and appreciate the many varieties to do this with.
So my answer would be all day various times throughout it.

I have used cannabis for over 38 years on a daily basis, save 18 months or so, with Uncle Sam. I generally use all day. I am a person who functions full speed ahead at all levels, professionally, and socially and appreciate the many varieties to do this with.
So my answer would be all day various times throughout it.

I'm finding that I can function pretty well when I smoke White Widow. It gives me a chillaxed feeling and I'm not dumbed down too much. (except I forgot to add the eggs when I made brownies the other night :) That was interesting. I'm thinking it may become my all purpose med. I will be growing some Master Kush, Twilight and Great White Shark in the near future. can't wait to see where they fit into my day.

As of right now Im high 24/7 only because im layed of right now and what better to do but get high and play some xbox live. But when im working I usually smoke a bowl before I go to work and after work Ill smoke a couple bowls.

Pretty much whats goin on here, i have people stopping by all the time so i stay blazed all day and usually just play gta on live, if anyone else is on there hit me up, my live id is SparksAlotIVXX. :peace:

DISCLAIMER: I realize there are som gramatical errors here but im high.

Hello I am a smoker who is the type of guy who wakes up and starts smoking and doesnt stop till I go to bed. I am trying to cut back to save money. so I am wondering how often do all of you get high?

For a second i thought i wrote this lol because thats me....:bongrip:

I smoke when I am in pain, stressed out or just need to relax. When I was younger, I smoked all the time because that was cool and pot was cheap. Some smoke all the time out of boredom even though they are already high. Some smoke all the time just because they love to smoke all the time. I find that I enjoy the high better if I only smoke 2 or three times a day. Now that I grow my own, I control the quality that determines the amount I need to smoke.:cool:

same really
and when im not smoking actual weed i'll scrape my bowl
anything to not be sober
i think i kinda actually have a little problem here

I'm sick and have been and when I'm sick I don't ingest. I think I hit the whip once yesterday and then it was a fw days before that for another time. i don't use to get high and usually stop before that point. I use for med reasons and pain relief and muscle spasm relief. A couple puffs off the whip at the most and I'm usually good for a few hours.
But in my younger days I got high as much as I could and that usually meant all day. As you age priorities and needs change.

I smoke when I am in pain, stressed out or just need to relax. When I was younger, I smoked all the time because that was cool and pot was cheap. Some smoke all the time out of boredom even though they are already high. Some smoke all the time just because they love to smoke all the time. I find that I enjoy the high better if I only smoke 2 or three times a day. Now that I grow my own, I control the quality that determines the amount I need to smoke.:cool:

Same here, I used to smoke around the clock. But now I save it to ease the pain stress and depression, and just use herb to get my mind in my happy place.:smokin:

Oooooh, that wonderful happy place!

ive been considered growing just for large amounts of bud and resin-coated foliage so i can use it all for eating
ive had a pneumathorax (collapsed lung) in the past and smoking just increases the odds that i'll have another one (even though once you have a first there will always be another)

and im sick of not being able to run a lot because of smokers lung
and you need to run a lot for football (my favorite way of being active)

also my eye doctor has said i have early signs of glaucoma (runs in the family)

Im the same way. I try to smoke at least everyday if I can. Its just here the dealers are not about making money. They put u off and put u off, then the next thing u know a day has passed. So thats why I decided to start growing my own.

Same here, I used to smoke around the clock. But now I save it to ease the pain stress and depression, and just use herb to get my mind in my happy place.:smokin:

That's where I'm at. I get to a certain point where I'm medicated no matter how much I ingest, if I smoke what I would consider too much. So really for me smoking any more is a waste of resources. I find that a hit in the morning and one at night is usually plenty, and the enjoyable side affects of the medicine (above and beyond pain relief) are more acute; that is the euphoria is just more special.

Peace brother. :peace:

i have a couple of cups of coffee to wake up and then i stay medicated until i go to bed. i've been high (except for when i first wake up) for 3 1/2 years now. before that i smoked about a 1/2 oz per month.

Somebody call the Guiness book of Records :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm impressed

Back
Top Bottom