How often do you toke? poll

Mon-Sat it's a couple hits about 8 pm so I can sleep. Sunday can be an all day affair. Fall is my favorite time of year to get ripped while outside. I live in the country, and seeing the fall leaves and feelin the cool north breeze on a sunny day is very relaxing!:slide:

I smoke when I have something green and sticky, I live in the desert close to the border and just can't bring myself to partake of the bricks that make it this way. Other than being compressed and nasty, it just fuels the cashflow to the cartels. Now, when I lived in Portland, it was no less than 3X a day unless it was a weekend and with the card, perfectly legal, I miss Oregon :(

It's been once a day, almost always after 5:00, which was when work ended (before retirement). Still in the habit but still, only after 5:00. We are looking at over 40 years here. Not a bad thing at all. Actually, still love the head but the medical benefits are rapidly becoming at least as important.

I used to go through about an ounce a week, it wasn't the best weed, but I was practicaly swimming in it, but I lost that hookup to his own vexing stupidity, so now my amount is way down. On the upside its mostly much better bud.

Nowadays I usually smoke a bong before I go to work and one after I get home.

Boulder!!

Um wow I think I have a problem I smoke in a work day a half oz on the week end oz a day from the time I wake to the time I sleep

That ain't a stoner, that's a BOULDER!!!
Me, around 3/4lb -1 1/2lbs annually.
ezmoney, what kinda work u into if u don't mind me asking?

I like to smoke 4 times a day everyday, if i have it. Once right when i wake up, before lunch, before dinner, and bedtime bowls
So i go through about 1/4 o a week.
More if im having a good week :smokin:

Yes we do thats why I must grow it...we are old potheads fom the 70's

I'm retired/disabled so I live at home and stay stoned.....lol
:ganjamon::ganjamon:

LOL. You remind me of my pops a lot. You even look like him from the side/back in your avatar. He has long hair and wears a bandana a lot. He wore an old flag bandana for years and years. Here....check it out.

I don't have a picture on the computer that is more from the back/side like your avatar...but you get the idea. He's an old biker/hippie dude. You are probably real close to the same age. When I first saw your journal and avatar I thought it was him at first! lol

Lol he's missing a full zz top type beard!.......

:Rasta::Rasta:

Yeah, if he could grow a good beard I'm sure he would. He isn't usually as clean shaven as that pic. It was on thanksgiving. He usually has a scraggly beard. You both seem to have the same affinity for N.L.#5 as well....maybe it's a generational thing. Looks like you have more ink than him too. He has a few tatts....you would think he would have more considering I am a prof. tattoo artist.

How old is your dad? I'm about to turn 54 now....yep It's a generation thing for sure....:yummy::Rasta:

11_10_09_d.jpg

Well, maybe the N.L.#5 isn't generational. I think that is just good tastes. Who could look at those pics of yours and NOT fall in love with the strain. From what I've seen...it's just an all around great strain. Yeah, you two are real close to the same age. His b-day in at the end of July. He was born in 55...so he turned 54 earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom