Howdy doo folks.

:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome. I forgot to add a little bit of me into the greeting.
I'm a 2 plant at a time grower. It's to help my wife who suffers from osteoporosis, fybro myalgia and CFS/ME. She has been prescribed Tramadol as pain relief for the last 20 years. When her body became resistant to the medication, I decided to try a more natural approach to pain relief and that's what has directed me in this direction. My end goal is to change people's perceptions of how a plant can help in so many ways ..
Anyhoo.. hopefully I can be of some use...

Take care all
Squiggle

Thanks for the welcome. I forgot to add a little bit of me into the greeting.
I'm a 2 plant at a time grower. It's to help my wife who suffers from osteoporosis, fybro myalgia and CFS/ME. She has been prescribed Tramadol as pain relief for the last 20 years. When her body became resistant to the medication, I decided to try a more natural approach to pain relief and that's what has directed me in this direction. My end goal is to change people's perceptions of how a plant can help in so many ways ..
Anyhoo.. hopefully I can be of some use...

Take care all
Squiggle
Welcome to 420 Mag!
RSO will definitely help. ;)

:welcome: You've come to the right place mate. Sure you'll enjoy being here. Fellow UK grower here. Look forward to seeing what you have going.
I feel at home already. I don't usually take photos of the garden. I've always been a bit paranoid incase I lost my phone or accidentally uploaded them to the churches website. But I will stick a few photos up of the baby's sunbathing.

Back
Top Bottom