Howdy New Grower Here!

NOAK51

420 Member
Ill keep this Brief.
- 1st Mistake already made(user name should have been Noah, that is me lol)
- After doing the budget with my wife and realized I was spending 1k+ a month on meds, she ask the question. "Can you grow your meds yourself" So here I am...
- Went straight to google and it brought me here via an @Emilya watering thread. I read all of her grows over the past week as a guest. Now I'm a member.
Hope to learn and become a asset to this community! I live by a philosophy. "If you are not smart about something, surround yourself with folks that are"

1st grow 30 -40 days out. trying to round up all the goods... See ya later

Ill keep this Brief.
- 1st Mistake already made(user name should have been Noah, that is me lol)
- After doing the budget with my wife and realized I was spending 1k+ a month on meds, she ask the question. "Can you grow your meds yourself" So here I am...
- Went straight to google and it brought me here via an @Emilya watering thread. I read all of her grows over the past week as a guest. Now I'm a member.
Hope to learn and become a asset to this community! I live by a philosophy. "If you are not smart about something, surround yourself with folks that are"

1st grow 30 -40 days out. trying to round up all the goods... See ya later
Welcome to the forum and happy growing!
:yummy:

I am thrilled that you made it here @NOAK51 and that my watering thread had something to do with you finding us! :welcome:

Good luck in your future grow, and please don't hesitate to start a grow journal, even this early as you start gathering the materials. The efforts you put into preparation might make for some good journal stuff for someone else who comes along later, and it will help you to keep notes as to where you are heading and what your current thoughts are about the upcoming grow. Good luck!

Welcome buddy best place for advice. I'm a first time grower myself complete noob joined here begaining of the month I'm doing 2x cheesecake autos and a blackberry gum auto iv not got a journal but pop over to my post and have a look at my grow will be doing a journal next grow

What sort of set up you looking at
P. S wouldn't have got to where I am now with my baby's if it wasn't for the masters on here :passitleft:

I am thrilled that you made it here @NOAK51 and that my watering thread had something to do with you finding us! :welcome:

Good luck in your future grow, and please don't hesitate to start a grow journal, even this early as you start gathering the materials. The efforts you put into preparation might make for some good journal stuff for someone else who comes along later, and it will help you to keep notes as to where you are heading and what your current thoughts are about the upcoming grow. Good luck!
Welcome @NOAK51. My one piece of initial advice to you and all new growers: keep good notes about what you do and when you do it during the life of the grow. At the end your notes will be of great value you to you on your next grow. Trust me on this. :Rasta:

Welcome @NOAK51. My one piece of initial advice to you and all new growers: keep good notes about what you do and when you do it during the life of the grow. At the end your notes will be of great value you to you on your next grow. Trust me on this. :Rasta:
This is true... I go back and read my journals and am always learning something new from myself. Most of my major insights come from this sort of re-examination of the things I did during a grow.

Welcome buddy best place for advice. I'm a first time grower myself complete noob joined here begaining of the month I'm doing 2x cheesecake autos and a blackberry gum auto iv not got a journal but pop over to my post and have a look at my grow will be doing a journal next grow

What sort of set up you looking at
P. S wouldn't have got to where I am now with my baby's if it wasn't for the masters on here :passitleft:
4x2 Secret Jardin (the cutouts sold me)tent on the way, Electric Sky ES180 led also enroute. . not sure of the medium yet. Something about organic speaks to me, but after seeing that MC journal grow from Emilya... well...let’s just say it's hard to decide... lol started researching Kind soil and build a soil. But something about running down to the local Hydro store and grabbing FFOF off the shelf seems easier and appealing. SO many choices. Really trying to not over complicate. And perhaps mimmick a first grow from a journal here. More reading to do!

To be honest it's exactly what I did went out just bought my kit I'm using a 80x80x160 matrix tent I have a 400w hps superhps 55000lums daul spectrum 2 4ich intake fans coming from outside ane a 4inch extraction fan going to a 4inch carbon filter my medium is biobizz light mix and a bottom tear of biobizz all mix its worked wonders for me. You set up sound s awesome bro I'm thinking of trying led next but need to read more in to things I'm a complete noob but going to follow along and give what ever advice I can

4x2 Secret Jardin (the cutouts sold me)tent on the way, Electric Sky ES180 led also enroute. . not sure of the medium yet. Something about organic speaks to me, but after seeing that MC journal grow from Emilya... well...let’s just say it's hard to decide... lol started researching Kind soil and build a soil. But something about running down to the local Hydro store and grabbing FFOF off the shelf seems easier and appealing. SO many choices. Really trying to not over complicate. And perhaps mimmick a first grow from a journal here. More reading to do!
FFOF is what I'll be using on my next indoor grow. I bought it this past weekend.

FFOF & MC are what I'm using. Emilya is really good at this stuff so when you start a journal be sure to tag her. She was able to figure out what was wrong with my plant in a matter of seconds. Everyone else thought it was something different & at 1st I went with the majority. Nothing got better. So I took Emilya's advice & things cleared up in about a week. She's very knowledgeable so if she gives you advice ... take it. She mentored me through my 1st grow over 3 years ago & I still go to her for advice.

FFOF & MC are what I'm using. Emilya is really good at this stuff so when you start a journal be sure to tag her. She was able to figure out what was wrong with my plant in a matter of seconds. Everyone else thought it was something different & at 1st I went with the majority. Nothing got better. So I took Emilya's advice & things cleared up in about a week. She's very knowledgeable so if she gives you advice ... take it. She mentored me through my 1st grow over 3 years ago & I still go to her for advice.
Her water thread is what brought me here. She is definitely gonna be called upon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom