Hozona's 2017 BID Genetics Grow - Hybid

Hey Hoz. Great update. About editing videos. Eats time away like crazy. I sometimes make vids for a cousin of mine I will add guitar over his tracks one song can take a whole day even if I get it with the first take. I need it to be video so he can see where I make mistakes easier to correct me. The new digital age huh. Who knew. Having a good time hope you are too.

Hey Hoz. Great update. About editing videos. Eats time away like crazy. I sometimes make vids for a cousin of mine I will add guitar over his tracks one song can take a whole day even if I get it with the first take. I need it to be video so he can see where I make mistakes easier to correct me. The new digital age huh. Who knew. Having a good time hope you are too.

KB good to be back after a bit of a hiatus. Yes about video editing, it DOES time to use special effects, and then render them to file. I use Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate (Started in 2000 using their Studio 15) It has been bought by Corel and there is lots of support out there. I am really enjoying doing aerial video with my DJI Mavic and DJI Spark quadcopters. I tried other brands but have settled on DJI for the best software and dependable flights. I have always liked trying new things in my life to keep my mind sharp. I had to give up hotrods after my last one sold. Getting up and down off the garage floor when working on them became really hard on my knees, shoulders, etc. Getting old is a bitch! :rofl: Still have my 2000 SS Camaro with 47,600 miles on it, but i do have it for sale also...time to start thinning out the "things".
Thanks for stopping by! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to see you up and posting again there Hoz...... Keepem Green

Thanks Wood! I have definitely slowed down it some respects to my consumption which directly coincides with my production. Things are changing out there for sure, but I was hoping some day yet in my life when freedom of choice prevails. I don't believe most of anything that comes out of DC when it comes to the removal of cannabis from the schedule, especially with that old fart Sessions serving as the AG. He is a VERY backwards thinker...

:yahoo::slide: UPDATE!:yahoo::slide:
Chopped the smallest plant. It has been hung, is drying, and because it still had clear/cloudy trich..provides a relaxing high.
0929171226.jpg
0929172004.jpg
0929172005.jpg

I will update weights later. Peace to you all! Remembering those we have lost.
:circle-of-love:

Hozana all good???????????????? Haven't seen ya in awhile...... GL and looking forward to hearing from ya........ Keepem Green

Hozana all good???????????????? Haven't seen ya in awhile...... GL and looking forward to hearing from ya........ Keepem Green
Wood! Everything is fine...I have been busy flying my quadcopters, taking care of my brother, and chopping down a mature grapefruit tree. (piece by piece) I hope all is good with you and that harvest time went well. My allergies and cough are tearing me up right now but I'll be fine. I'm sure that you are getting ready for the holidays as we are. Take care brother!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us :thumb:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Bet you all thought I was dead huh? I didn't get a crop in this year and just finished the last of what I had jarred up...I find it interesting how people thought there would be no progress in the decriminalization/legalization after Trump was elected, but business is business no matter who is in charge. (and Trump IS a businessman) With so many states moving towards legalization and Sessions being told to back off, I might just see it happen in my lifetime. I am encouraged that the common sense approach to hemp is finally taking hold. At times it felt like we were whipping the proverbial dead horse. One of the reasons I didn't get a crop in this year is that my older brother's care takes up a lot of my time. No more hot-rods for me either. I am hoping to get a crop in in the fall but may move inside and back to my old closet grow days. We shall see. Peace out for now! I love my Cannabis brothers and sisters!:):peace:

Back
Top Bottom