Hozona's 2017 BID Genetics Grow - Hybid

Hoz, look into soft rock phosphate and stuff called K-Mag. You can get if for a great topdressing, to up the nutrient value in your soil. Can't go wrong with bone meal, I use blood meal more than EWCings myself.. I think it's as readily available ,as earthworm casting are ,, but hangs around longer in the soil, which help fortify your soil if added every year abit. Same with roch phosphate. You get a GOOD Living soil going,, and you shouldn't have to fertilize you plant very much if at all.. I don't feed my veg plants. I have to bloost my cal mag when I flip to flower, and I start adding some bloom right away also.. But once you get a good mix of good amendmeds,,, your done fertilizering,,, unless a plants yelling at ya or something.. Hope life is GOOD Keepem Green

UPDATE! :yahoo::slide::yahoo:
Not a lot to report, babies getting bigger, topped and re-topped larger plants.Topped the smaller ones for first time. I notice a LOT of difference between the plants under T5 and the ones on the left under the LED panel. Much more compact and very tight internodal spread under the LEDs.
0328172157.jpg

That's all for now....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Your outside growing regardless of season has always amazed me. And now, it seems as though you're setting up the next batch to finish under natural light right AFTER the plants you have ALREADY outside. Effectively pushing two grows outside per season.

amazing...

Actually I am going for THREE outside crops this year. The first should go until June/July, the second will harvest in the early Fall Sept/Oct, and the last in Jan/Feb.... I AM A WILD AND CRAZY GUY! :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

Looking nice in there.. Great stance on the girls.. Should make some hella nice plants... Keepem Green

Doin' whatcha do when ya do whatcha do.

do...
do...
do...
lookin' out my back door...

Jandre' my cuz took me to a strip bar and one of the dancers was real flirty and danced to that song. Every time I hear it I think of her bending over in front of me showing me hers :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom