Hydro Grow: California Orange Bud

Thanks jlaudiofan! I have used both methods with success, but the rockwool method (IMO) was a little more difficult only because it seemed to dry up easily or attract mold if they're too wet. So, I had to keep a real close eye on em. The paper towel method will also attract mold if not careful, too. I'd try doin em both ways to see what works best for you. ;-)

There's a few extra pics of a couple plants that stand out from the rest.

Here's day 5 Flowering

Day_5_COB.jpg

Day_5_COB_P.jpg

Day_5_COB_Leaves.jpg

They received fluoro light all day long for about 15 hrs, then I transplanted them into the the flowering chamber. They were without light for 9 hrs. They look like that because they were all jammed together in the veg chamber.

Those are some pretty girls!

I've gotten some bagseeds to sprout using the paper towels... I think that's what i'll do.

Keep takin care of those ladies and they'll give you lots of buds!

Thank's Doctor Dread and jlaudiofan!

Well... I found my first male today. I have no use for him as I'm not interested in making seeds. I can still chop him up and make cannabutter right?

Here's my proof.

Day_COB_Male.jpg

Day_6_COB_male_1.jpg

Day_6_Cob_male.jpg

Thank's Doctor Dread and jlaudiofan!

Well... I found my first male today. I have no use for him as I'm not interested in making seeds. I can still chop him up and make cannabutter right?

Here's my proof.

Day_COB_Male.jpg

Day_6_COB_male_1.jpg

Day_6_Cob_male.jpg

my condolences fox. I'd throw it out quickly as to not contaminate the others. Hopefully he's the only one.

Thanks McBudz! I planted him outside next to my outdoor girl... I don't think he'll live though. We'll see!

Thanks jlaudiofan!

I guess on a positive note here, I will be taking clones as soon as I know what sex these are so I can be sure to have females the next round.

Day 7 Flowering

Day_7_COB_HPS.jpg

Thanks Thomas Wooten and StonerGrower!

Well... I think I'm only gonna have about 3 plants growing here soon, because most of them are showing signs of havin balls. This is a major disappointment, but a necessary process to ensure that next time I will have all females. I planted the one male outside, and he's not dead, but not really happy either. I'm gonna take pics here in a bit and post them.

i have some plants that i thought were males aswell but they turned out to be extra leaves growing on the nodes that looked like little pods witha tiny stem on them and after 3 or 4 days of inspection 3 or 4 times a day i found the hairs at the top and thoes little balls i thought were pods opend up to be leaves ide wait and see if you start getting more then 1 pod going on thoes or if they start sprouting leaves outta thoes things like mine have from the looks of thoes pics i dont see any nodes that have more then 1 pod on them and thats the smoking gun for males is when u start seeing more then 1 on the same node around the same spot or so my knowledge tells me.

Thanks DaMagoMan and thanks Zenmaster for the info!

Well, I removed the males. I guess 3's my lucky number. ;-) The B52 on the Left smells like sweet tea and is a confirmed female. The COB on the right I think is female, but it's flowering in a strange place I've never seen. It also has a "V" shaped stem.

Day 10: B52, COB, COB
Day_10_B52_and_COB.jpg

Day_10_B52_Plant.jpg

Day_10_COB1.jpg

Day_10_COB_Split.jpg

Day_10_COB_Split_Plan.jpg

Day_10_COB_flower.jpg

Back
Top Bottom